We are seeking a talented Senior Account Executive to join our growing team!
This position is responsible for the day-to-day account workload and execution of strategic objectives. This person serves as a client contact on a project management level, writing conference reports and making phone confirmations and working directly with the team at this Irvine-based, boutique, healthcare advertising agency. Also identifies tactical opportunities that are consistent with strategic objectives and stays current with client's product market and industry. Also reviews and summarizes pertinent literature and competitive promotional materials for the client and agency team. Understands and supports strategic recommendations and creative executions.
- Manages day-to-day needs of account and maintains daily client contact and follow-up
- Coordinates internal team across functions.
- Ensures common understanding of project objectives and effectively communicates next steps and action items to internal and client teams
- Ensures client point of view is understood and client expectations and deliverables are met
- Directly addresses client inquiries and concerns and partners with agency team to present solutions to client and agency
- Works with client team to develop communication objectives and drive tactical initiatives
- Engages senior management in an appropriate manner regarding any client needs/concerns
- Participates in tactical planning and scope development
- Attends client meetings as needed
- Develops or oversees development of internal documentation
- Possesses a solid understanding of the industry, category, and brand
- Ensures materials developed are on strategy and message
The successful Senior AE is extremely detail oriented, an active-listener, is able to take and give direction and effectively communicate business needs. This person possesses a general understanding of advertising communications and brand strategy and is developing a keen understanding of healthcare industry landscape. This person has the ability to see projects through from implementation to execution and has a clear understanding of how each project and the overall scope of work supports the brand objectives and contributes to tactical execution of brand strategies.
- Self-starter who demonstrates initiative when exploring team/client needs, and responding to requests
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills to internal and external audience
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and exercise judgment to prioritize accomplish tasks
- Demonstrates keen problem solving skills
- Approaches client business with a holistic approach
- Understands the basic principles/framework for brand positioning and application to promotional decisions
- Understands marketing mix components: print and digital
- Displays knowledge, aptitude and willingness to embrace digital concepts such as interactive design, user-experience, engagement, mobile, social media, programming etc.