Qooqoo is seeking a talented Copywriter familiar with big healthcare agency markets like Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Chicago. The Copywriter will bring improved professionalism to our growing agency.
This is a REMOTE opportunity!
The copywriter takes responsibility for concept development in partnership with an art director as well as writing, and presentation of all projects for assigned accounts. This includes being aware of current communications technology and media channels, including digital, and having the vision to utilize them creatively for meeting brand marketing objectives.
Your talents include:
- Brand “owner” at the copywriting level
- Partners with art directors on brand and concept development
- Demonstrates ownership of assigned brand by continually coming up with new ideas proactively
- Collaborates with creative, account services, production, and extended team members
- Collaborates with, oversees, implements and is keeper of copy brand mandatories and consistencies in writing style
- Provides direction to external collaborators, such as video producers, illustrators, etc.
- Owns brand copy revisions and client update
- Keeps up to date with trends in branding, marketing, advertising, and related communications industries
- Keeps up to date with trends within the industries specific to assigned brands
- Is knowledgeable about products and services specific to assigned brands
- Ability to think in abstract terms
- Makes connections between unrelated notions
- Formulates innovative ideas where others cannot
- Seen as original and value-added in brainstorming sessions
- Creatively applies conceptual platforms to all off- and on-line media
Understanding and Implementing Direction
- Understands creative direction based on objectives and executes creative work effectively
- Communicates workload appropriately based on skill sets and talents
- Communicates well with others on workload issues and needs, the progress of work and results.
- Minimum of 2-5 years as an Associate or Junior Copywriter, and/or demonstrated accomplishments in work and talent
- 1-2yr Healthcare copywriting experience important
- Strong proficiency writing on the digital space
- Demonstrates ability to create advertising copy that is on strategy and effective
- Has an understanding of the different copywriting needs that are required of various media/format
- Proofing/editing skills following the medical center's editorial standards, and a professional writer's command of the English language.
- Comfort managing multiple tasks, prioritizing effectively, and meeting deadlines and goals.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a local team.
- Adept at managing referencing and annotations for complex program communications.
- Possess talent, curiosity, enthusiasm, and the desire to do great work.
- Have a professional, friendly demeanor in the office.
- A sense of humor is a plus!
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- PTO and Remote work
We look forward to your application!
Why Work Here?We are a different kind of healthcare marketing agency. We uncover what makes people qooqoo for your product and then help to spread the qooqooness.
QooQoo is disruptive - changing all that is typical in healthcare advertising. Come be a part of the change at a boutique ad agency!