Digital Graphic Designer - Jr./Mid level
Qomplx McLean, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Jr./Mid Digital Graphic Designer
Location: Tysons, VA
Reports to: Creative Director
Start Date: Immediately
Developer of enterprise operating system designed to support the development and management of decision platforms in virtually any business domain. The company's system delivers customers advanced detection and monitoring, adaptive response, and risk optimization capabilities against advanced attackers, enabling clients to quickly and easily integrate all of the disparate data sources across the enterprise into a unified analytics infrastructure to make better decisions.
We are looking for a Jr./Mid Digital Graphic Designer who can join our growing Creative team as they design and produce functional software for QOMPLX’s client-facing products which solve some of the world's most challenging problems.
The Jr./Mid Designer will support the team in developing on-brand, and on-strategy digital creatives – often using animation, video, rich media, and interactive features to bring the content to life. The role requires the ability to blend creativity, design and technology in a way that enhances and supports our clients’ strategic goals.
As Jr./Mid Designer you have a solid background in digital and visual design and are also comfortable working outside of this in a range of design areas. The role will require you to operate both independently and with direction from senior creative leadership. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, jumps at new opportunities, and works fast, accurately, and flexibly to get the job done. This is a fast-paced work environment, so attentiveness and the ability to handle multiple projects with ease are a must. Candidates must have experience working alongside sales and marketing teams, developing presentations, brochures and marketing collateral.
The ideal candidate is self-motivated, collaborative, jumps at new opportunities, gets nerdy when they need to, and works fast and flexibly to get the job done. This is a fast-paced work environment, so attentiveness and the ability to handle multiple projects with ease are a must.
Additionally, our ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, fantastic attitude and be comfortable tackling any challenge set before them. We provide significant flexibility and autonomy to team members, have high expectations, and expect everyone to contribute meaningfully to our broader collective goals.
- Designing high-quality creative assets in line with our brand guidelines to be featured across all print, OOH and digital channels
- Interacting with different teams across QOMPLX to deliver distinctive content that engages customers at scale
- Working closely with Creative and Marketing team members, making thoughtful suggestions to ensure creative consistency across all assets and channels
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest motion design techniques
- Take initiative on projects to over-deliver new and innovative solutions
- Always push creative boundaries
- Produce high-quality visual designs for websites, social media, presentations, email, video, branding and more
- Be comfortable with conceptual and design thinking
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional team
- Be confident presenting ideas and designs to the Marketing team and other stakeholders
- Digest feedback and develop alternate creative solutions
- Maintain consistent creative quality across QOMPLX brand
- Solid background in design with experience in motion design
- Excellent skills in Adobe CC including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, and Premiere Pro
- An impressive online portfolio of design work and animation that you have produced
- Illustration skills and animation skills, a must
- Solid understanding of typography and layout; making things look beautiful is second nature to you
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to work within brand style guides to produce work that is both original and on-brand
- Existing, demonstrable interest in visualizing data, and understanding of how to use graphics to simplify complex topics
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in self-managing time and priorities, while also working collaboratively and taking direction
- Good judge of the amount of work needed to complete a task, ability to set a realistic schedule, and deliver the work on time
- Must enjoy working on a deadline as part of a close-knit team.
- Experience working in-house is a bonus
- An understanding of cross-discipline design principles and a willingness to take on new challenges
- 4+ years experience across Digital/Graphic Design
- Bachelor's Degree in Design or relevant creative field
- Mastery of design tools (Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere,) for diverse formats (web, social, video, email, etc.)
- Experience collaborating across Google Suite (i.e., Slides, Docs, Sheets, Gmail)
- Consistent track record for delivering commitments on time
- Excellent collaboration skills: it would be helpful if you have worked with multiple stakeholders in previous assignments
- Stay in touch with the latest technical developments in visual and interactive storytelling
Compensation & Benefits - depends on location
US Based Employees Compensation & Benefits through QOMPLX, Inc.
- Competitive salary.
- Full range of benefits including 401(k) and medical, dental & vision coverage.
- Flexible “Personal Time Off (PTO)” plan and 10+ paid holiday days per year.
- Apply for this role at https://www.qomplx.com/careers/
- Please include a cover letter and your current resume with all inquiries
QomplxWhy Work Here?
A rapidly growing global AI company with top tier benefits is seeking the best talent, hungry for career growth
QOMPLX started in 2015 with the vision to harness complexity for everyone. After over 750K hours of engineering, we launched foundational capabilities ranging from data handling, analytics, and reporting to advanced algorithms, simulations, and machine learning to help companies see their world differently and in greater detail to solve their toughest challenges. Today, QOMPLX makes it faster and easier for organizations to integrate all of the disparate data sources across the enterprise into a unified analytics infrastructure to make better decisions. This broader analytics infrastructure is provided through QOMPLX:OS, an enterprise operating system that also powers QOMPLX’s decision platforms for cybersecurity, insurance underwriting, and quantitative finance.
1775 Tysons Blvd.McLean, VA
Arts and Entertainment