Qomplx McLean, VA
- Expired: 16 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Account Executive is an accomplished sales professional with the vision for building a major account portfolio and the experience for seeing it through to propel QOMPLX’s growth. Partnering closely with Sales Management, Marketing, and Operations you will draft the playbook for how we continue to grow revenue in your respective verticals. Our ideal candidate is smart, analytical and has experience scaling a company from a relatively early stage.
We currently work with new and exciting technologies in cybersecurity, machine learning, artificial intelligence and DevOps where we are building intelligent and deep learning data analytics as a service to change the world.
· Deliver QOMPLX’s messaging to companies and prospective customers to establish rapport and credibility across all channels
· Aggressively and respectfully prospect, identify, qualify, and develop sales pipeline in within assigned
verticals for Fortune 2000 companies
· Exceed key performance objectives, including sales quota and sales activity targets, with respect to positioning and selling QOMPLX products into new accounts within assigned vertical markets
· Deliver product demos and sales presentations (online and in-person, as needed)
· Serving as a thought leader to internal teams on product sales, staying on top of recent trends and best practices
· Become a subject matter expert for communicating product updates internally and externally
· Own customer satisfaction by engaging and leading internal deployment and support teams with a focus on world-class customer experience
· Manage QOMPLX’s complex sales cycles, navigating various buyer personas, influencers and decision makers
· Performance-driven to deliver value to prospects and in helping the team improve through knowledge sharing and feedback
· Effectively manage, update, and report using the company’s CRM system for pipeline management, forecasting, and opportunity tracking
· Reside in the greater Washington D.C. or Denver area
· Bachelor’s Degree or 3+ years’ experience in enterprise sales for technical solutions
· Minimum of 2-3 years of quota-carrying outside sales experience in a complex technology solution-selling environment, focused on Cyber, data and/or IaaS.
· Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales quota
· Experience with customer identification, cold calling and overall “hunting” mentality
· Experience in establishing and maintaining relationships at CXO level in a customer organization
· Proven track record successfully managing sales cycles from technical and business champions to the C-level decision maker
· Demonstrated Leadership, Interpersonal, Communication and Presentation skills
· Adept at learning and applying new technologies and solving new problems
· Excellent communication skills and poise - both written and verbal
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Established results in early stage companies, driving from concept to execution
· Strong computer skills, including Mac business application, Microsoft Office, and CRM
· Experience selling cyber security solutions into one or more of the following industries: healthcare, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, transportation, logistics, retail, eCommerce, HR, and/or legal services
· Experience being part of a sales team; making them better at seizing the moment to win deals, working in an ego-free environment
· Both SaaS and on-premise delivery model experience is preferred
· You are a problem solver and will proactively identify and prioritize problems and continually work to get them resolved
· You are fun, outgoing, charismatic and have a deep understanding of how people and groups work
· You employ a metrics driven approach to your sales process
· You have experience using Salesforce
Compensation & Benefits
· Competitive salary, including 401(k) and medical, dental & vision coverage
· Flexible “Personal Time Off (PTO)” plan and 10+ paid holiday days per year
QomplxWhy Work Here?
A rapidly growing global AI company with top tier benefits is seeking the best talent, hungry for career growth
QOMPLX started in 2015 with the vision to harness complexity for everyone. After over 750K hours of engineering, we launched foundational capabilities ranging from data handling, analytics, and reporting to advanced algorithms, simulations, and machine learning to help companies see their world differently and in greater detail to solve their toughest challenges. Today, QOMPLX makes it faster and easier for organizations to integrate all of the disparate data sources across the enterprise into a unified analytics infrastructure to make better decisions. This broader analytics infrastructure is provided through QOMPLX:OS, an enterprise operating system that also powers QOMPLX’s decision platforms for cybersecurity, insurance underwriting, and quantitative finance.
1775 Tysons Blvd.McLean, VA