Job Title: Interactive Marketing Consultant 3
Job Location: Boston, MA
Job Duration: 12+ Months
Job Type: Hybrid
The Customer Relationship Management team, part of the Customer Engagement & Activation Team. If you are a marketer who is passionate about email, direct marketing automation campaigns and the idea of helping people secure financial freedom, and protect the ones they love, please read further. The Digital Marketing Consultant is responsible for management of marketing campaigns, creating dynamic, personalized direct marketing communications resulting in conversion activity through customer engagement and nurture strategies, demand generation and sales to various distribution channels. Has technical experience with Marketing Automation and CRM Platforms, developing and executing on direct marketing strategies, and optimization via continuous testing
- Manages direct-to-consumer marketing campaigns for the Customer Relationship Management digital marketing team, primarily via email, direct mail, mobile and in partnership with integrated marketing channel partners
- Most important experience is an email with integrated marketing channel partners
- Processes data for email, mobile/direct mail campaigns; set up audits to ensure accuracy of files
- Leverages foundational marketing data layer, CRM, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud automation to develop automated, data-triggered communications in support of overall strategic goals
- Knowledge of SFMC journey setup, behavior and troubleshooting
- Works with cross-functional teams to define business and test data requirements
- Interfaces with various development teams to evaluate, maintain and innovate technical aspects of key marketing systems
- Develops marketing campaigns in accordance with best practices and SOPs to ensure performance is tracked and reported accurately and all response channels are properly functioning
- Creates testing plans, prioritizing most significant opportunities and efficiencies across campaigns
- Monitors campaign results and makes actionable recommendations, optimizing marketing campaigns/workflows based on performance and adjusting campaign segmentation criteria.
- Manage schedules and timelines to maintain campaign dates Contribute to continuous review of process improvements in campaign development, quality control, database analysis, etc.
- 2-3+ years of experience with marketing automation platforms, such as 2-3+ Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo or Eloqua is required
- Experience running A/B and multivariate split tests Advanced MS Office proficiency, particularly in MS Excel Database management skills required, experience working various database programs, including the ability to write simple queries and extract data
- Understanding of email marketing and inbox placement best practices
- Basic understanding of direct response tracking methodologies and sales attribution models
- Knowledge of statistical techniques, predictive models and significance, how/when to apply
- Good quantitative skills able to extrapolate information and apply to other areas
- Able to understand/influence tactical details, identifying/communicating items of importance
- Able to review large sets of data and evaluate for consistency and accuracy
- Ability to follow standardized process flows and quality control procedures
Qodoro Global LLCBoston, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.