We are seeking a Cisco Network Administrator to join our team! You will handle a variety of projects to support and improve the organization's network systems.
- Manage all aspects of the networking platform
- Troubleshoot network & system issues
- Monitor active network and server infrastructure
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on equipment
- Administer network security measures to prevent system interruptions or breaches
- Solid practical understanding of Windows Server and Cisco devices
- Document all technical procedures and user guides
- Previous experience as a network or systems administrator
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and data protocols
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- CCNA+ preferred
- One (1) year certificate from college or technical school or 5 to 10 years related experience.