Customer Service Representative
West Sacramento, CA USA
Job Profile Summary
Provider Agents are responsible for responding to general to moderately complex provider telephone calls, troubleshooting and responding provider issues, and conducting outbound call campaigns. Essential Job Functions
• Answers telephone calls using an automated system and responds to general to moderately complex provider questions and/or forwards calls to appropriate personnel.
• Researches provider calls/inquiries and responds to appropriate parties in accordance with service level agreements (SLAs).
• Records calls in a customer relationship management (CRM) ticketing solution, troubleshoots and resolves provider requests and updates provider history with results of inquiry to include proper documentation.
• Interfaces with team personnel, management, and customers in reference to customer service issues.
• Conducts outbound calls to providers or their agents in response to voicemail inquiries, customer direction or other business needs. Basic Qualifications
• High school diploma or G.E.D.
• 6 months minimum, prefer one or more years of customer service or other telephone experience
• Experience working with organizational functions and personnel
• Experience working with fax machines, computer software, and telephone technology
• Experience working with and skilled in the use of help desk software Other Qualifications • Business and analytical problem solving skills
• Communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to follow oral and written directions Work Environment
• Office environment
• May require shift or remote work
- Please ask if candidate have been contracted or employed with: DXC, CSC, or HPE providing employment dates and agency name if it was a contract role.
- Info needed: last 4 # of SSN or DL
- Info needed: Birth month & day (ie: May 3rd)