Customer Experience Associate (Remote, Medtech)
We are a great team on an even greater mission: we believe our innovative solutions will revolutionize healthcare around the world. We come to work every day to solve problems, face challenges and improve the lives of millions. And we have fun along the way.
Qardio is big enough to matter but small enough to make you matter too. If you are driven and ambitious, want to have a great job along with other great people, and want to make a difference, please apply.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Customer Experience Associate to join our Customer Experience Department. Your main activities will be focused on supporting and onboarding medical professionals onto our doctor’s dashboard, QardioMD.
- Onboarding medical professionals onto QardioMD and educating them on its many features
- Providing email and phone support to medical professionals
- Identifying user needs and working with relevant departments on solutions to make our clients more successful
- Assisting the team with day to day customer support activities
- Assisting in ad-hoc projects that require independent discretion and follow up
- You live in the US
- Have a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service and support
- Fluent in English, written and oral
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Exceptional time-management skills
- Strong interest in the medical field
- Affinity and passion for technology
- Experience with SAAS
- Experience in user onboarding
What we offer
- Ability to work fully remote
- Full-time position with an excellent compensation package, paid time off, and training
- Control your own career path and grow into a leadership role with an innovative company
- The ability to participate in a cutting-edge field of creating digital healthcare products
- The opportunity to work as part of an international team working with others from different cultures, countries, and backgrounds
Powered by JazzHR
Qardio, Inc.San Francisco, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.