QWALIFIZE LLC Kissimmee, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
Job Title: Cybersecurity Engineer
Category: Information Technology
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Qwalifize is currently collecting resumes of Cyber Security Engineers who possess at least 1 year of experience in preparation of onboarding a new client. We are looking for candidates to be a part of their dynamic and diverse teams due to hyper growth in Kissimmee, FL. This person will ensure that our client’s applications, services and infrastructure are designed, implemented and secured to the highest standards thus maintaining and enhancing customer trust.
The Cyber Security Engineer is a key member of an enterprise-level team of cyber security experts. This person will ensure that our client’s applications, services and infrastructure are designed, implemented and secured to the highest standards thus maintaining and enhancing customer trust. This position is for individuals that are seasoned veterans of security.
• Use top notch security tools like SEIM, IDS / IPS, Firewalls, Anti-APT and other really cool security tools
• Keeping security tools sharp and well oiled.
• Use our tools to find gaps or weaknesses in the company armor so we can add extra armor plating or patch our current armor
• Quickly identify security threats, vulnerabilities and controls
• Internal challenges and training with other security members to sharpen the team’s skills
• Self motivated and can help drive projects forward
• External training for driving your abilities and career forward
• Self-starting, passionate individual with incredible drive to work
• Maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all data in physical and/or electronic format
• 1 year of experience in Information Security in complex organizations.
• Experience with a variety of security technologies such as firewalls, anti-virus, IDS/IPS, vulnerability scanners, SIEM, etc.
• Understanding of the following protocols/technologies: SSL/TLS and Cryptography (symmetric and asymmetric encryption, PKI, etc.).
• Knowledge of web application vulnerability exploitation, analysis, and experience in mitigation strategies.
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to deliver on time.
• Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
• This person should be familiar with: 1) Networking concepts like routing, filtering, and proxy technologies. Should be able to work well with network teams when integrating security devices into the network and understanding network designs. 2) Systems administration concepts such as DNS, Active Directory, Web Servers, backups, and file-sharing methodologies.
Performed other duties as assigned.
• Technical certifications, e.g. Certified Ethical Hacker, GIAC Certified Web Application Defender, GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester
• Juniper certification JNCIE, JNCIP, JNCIS, JNCIA
• Previous experience in a network or systems administration role
• Scripting/programming experience a plus
• Experience working in a financial institution or an electronic payments processing environment
• Experience with Cloud Services (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), connected services, service-oriented architectures and web services
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
CISSP, Security+, Network+, Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Cisco Certified Security Professional (CCSP) or similar certification required.
Involves shift work- second or third shift (rotation) at a 24x7 security operations center.
Should be able to work well with systems teams when integrating security processes into the server environment.
TechnologyView all jobs at QWALIFIZE LLC