MosaiQ Field Application Specialist - Remote
- Posted: over a month ago
- $80,000 to $90,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Quotient is recruiting for a MosaiQ™ Field Application Specialist to join the team based in the United States.
The Field Application Specialist will support level 1 and level 2 customers regarding the MosaiQ™ system. The Specialist will conduct presales activity, site surveys, onsite commissioning of the instrument, operational qualifications and customer training. The Specialist will also support product demonstrations and clinical evaluations, if needed.
The position requires working knowledge and experience in the area of immunohematology and infectious disease testing in a blood bank or donor center setting. The position also requires technical expertise in diagnostic instrument operation, training, applications troubleshooting, and a working knowledge of project management principles. The Specialist must also be able to support sales activities.
The position requires both domestic and international travel up to 80% of the year. Knowledge of French, German or Spanish is a plus.
The main responsibilities will include:
– Providing support to customers.
– Resolving level 1 customer questions involving Quotient MosaiQ™ solutions.
– Assisting cross functional teams with level 2 inquiries.
– Providing onsite solutions regarding testing in a customer environment.
– Assisting cross functional teams to conduct investigations on reagents/microarray lots sent by customers for re-testing/confirmation.
– Responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner via CRM software.
– Documenting rationale behind complaint resolution or analysis and register in the Complaint Management history file.
– Participating in the determination of root cause and possible solutions for customer complaints. Work with the Regulatory Affairs team to document investigations using the appropriate forms.
– Assisting with the compilation of customer and technical application training material.
– Assisting with the onsite installation, commissioning and IQOQ of the MosaiQ™ system.
– Assisting the customer with their Performance Qualification process.
– Participating in the creation of communication to customers in the scope of applicable Field Safety Correction Actions or Field Safety Notices.
– Conducting onsite customer training on the instrumentation, software or reagent products and/or applications.
– Training of basic and advanced users of the MosaiQ™ system both onsite and in a classroom setting.
– Assisting the Technical Support team to formulate strategy and customer satisfaction programs.
– Conducting all duties in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice, Good Documentation Practice and appropriate regulatory requirements.
– Other duties as assigned by the specialist’s supervisor/manager.
To Apply please click on the following link: https://career2.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=104&company=quotient
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?