Registered Nurse - Part-Time CNA Course Instructor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Nurse Assistant Training Instructor Needed - Must be an RN
Immediate openings in Madison and New Glarus.
We are expanding our team of part-time Nursing Assistant Instructors! If you are a passionate, motivated Registered Nurse who is dedicated to helping students learn and successfully start their new careers, then Quality CNA Training is interested in meeting you!
Hours: Training hours vary and are set around your availability. PM hours during the week preferred and an occasional weekend on day shift for clinical. 2-4 days a week preferred. 8-hour Day shifts also available 2-4 days a week.
Salary: $33 - $35 an hour
Position Summary: Quality CNA Training provides you with all of the necessary materials to become a Primary Instructor for the CNA training program. Instructors provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to pass the CNA certification exam. Instructors teach classes and labs, provide guidance and supervision in the clinical setting, and assist students in registering for the certification exam upon completion of the course. Instructors are responsible for carrying out the Quality CNA Training curriculum while providing a positive and productive learning environment so that students are prepared for the workplace and/or further education.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Meet students’ learning needs by incorporating a variety of teaching methods and assessments.
- Assist students in developing critical thinking skills so they can apply concepts to their careers in nursing.
- Maintain a professional, clean, and safe learning environment.
- Keep accurate records of student attendance and grade reports.
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with community, industry, and clinical partners.
- Coordinate and communicate with our administrative team when appropriate.
- Coordinate and communicate with our social media team when appropriate.
- An Associate Degree or higher in nursing.
- A current, unrestricted Wisconsin Registered Nurse License.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Registered Nurse
- 1 year of experience working in Long-Term Care as an RN (this includes Skilled-Nursing Facilities, Hospice, Home Health, and Assisted Living facilities)
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills.
- Prior teaching experience not required. We will provide the training for qualified individuals
- A complete position description will be available during the interview process. A caregiver background check will be performed upon job offer.
How to Apply:
Please visit https://qualitycnatraining.com/about-us/careers/ for more information.
Quality CNA Training. LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
QUALITY CNA TRAINING, LLC
5218 E Terrace DrMadison, WI
Get fresh RN CNA Instructor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.