Quality Autism Care specializes in providing ABA therapy for individuals diagnosed with Autism spectrum disorder. The ABA therapist will provide one-to-one Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services to children with ASD in the home and community settings. ABA therapists are responsible for implementing behavior intervention plans as well as individualized treatment plan goals developed by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
· Provide quality 1:1 instruction to children with ASD in various skill areas including: communication, social, play, adaptive, and vocational skill.
· Follow the behavior intervention plan and individualized treatment plan as written.
· Maintain effective communication with team members and supervisors.
· Collaborate with team members including the client, parents/caregivers, outside professionals, and co-workers.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Effective communication and collaboration skills
· Current driver's license and valid vehicle registration and insurance
· Must be willing to travel to appointments within the service area
· Motivated with an ability to work collaboratively and independently in a team-oriented environment
Job Type: Full time and part time positions available
Location: Upstate SC