PR021-012 - TEST ENGINEER (LINK-16)
QTEC Aerospace Huntsville, AL
- Posted: over a month ago
QTEC Aerospace is seeking a Test Engineer to join our team of professionals in Huntsville, AL. The qualified applicant will become part of a team of professionals representing both industry and government. The successful candidate will be detail oriented, have a proven track record and a positive work ethic.
QTEC Aerospace is looking for highly capable and motivated individuals. The selected candidate will work as part of an integrated team: planning, designing, analyzing, and testing software/system implementation.
- Interface with the Engineering Support and Mission Apps team stakeholders, including Track Reporting and Battle Manager software developers, as well as Missile Defense Agency counterparts.
- Test Planning, Test coordination, Test execution, and data message behavior analysis to confirm compliance to 6016 and 3011C standards required.
- Travel may occasionally be required for this position.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 8 years or more of professional experience; or 6 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Understand systems engineering, systems design and development.
- Possess significant experience with TDL-J / Link-16 and JREAP message protocols, as defined by MIL-STD-6016 and MIL-STD-3011C.
- Possess significant experience in analysis and testing of Link 16 protocols.
- Proven track record of successfully testing a Link 16 system, or Link 16 related software.
- Possess experience in end-to-end testing, and be able to assess message and behavior compliance to 6016 and to 3011C standards.
- Ability to analyze high level needs and through a structured and logical approach refine the need into an integrated set of requirements that leads to a fielded product.
- Ability to lead portions of the activity and direct the activities of fellow engineers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, and prepare and brief presentations to the customer as needed.
- Self-motivated and customer-oriented.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in Ballistic Missile defense systems is highly desired.
Candidates must currently have and be able to maintain a minimum DoD SECRET level security clearance.
It is the policy of QTEC, Inc. not to discriminate on the basis of gender, age, race, religion, disability, veteran status or any protected statuses and to take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals within the company.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
TechnologyView all jobs at QTEC Aerospace