DISTRICT MANAGER // MULTI-UNIT MANAGER
Northern Broward County - Pompano Beach, Deerfield Beach, Margate, Oakland Park, Fort Lauderdale, Coral Springs, etc.
Confidential Quick Service Restaurant is seeking an experienced and highly skilled District Manager to join our team. This District Manager position will allow you to grow your career with a successful restaurant chain.
Salary Range: $65,000 to $75,000 /year
As a District Manager, you will primarily be responsible for overseeing and leading multiple restaurants within a defined market. Typically a District Manager will oversee 6-9 restaurants and 200+ employees in a company whose average volume is $2.3 million.
District Manager Responsibilities include:
- Overall responsibility of several restaurants
- Planning for bench strength, promotions, hiring, training, and terminations
- Roll out new policies and procedures
- Work with unit-level managers to build sales
- Implement programs to ensure highest customer satisfaction
- Financial analysis and forecasting
- Managing and leading a staff while achieving district targets for managing food, labor and guest service, etc.
- Administrative and legal compliance
- Assist with new store openings as they arise
- Extensive Manager training background
District Manager Requirements:
3-5+ years of recent restaurant multi-unit / District Manager experience.
- Quick Service or Fast Casual Restaurant experience a plus.
- Manager ServSafe Certified
Other requirements for the District Manager include:
- Able to work all shifts and days of week
- Strong leadership skills
- Must be extremely self-sufficient and resourceful
- Must live within a close proximity of the market
- Possesses and demonstrates a strong “owner’s commitment" to restaurant operations, customer service, cost control, quality, employee relations and employee development
- Ability to plan and implement a budget for entire district
- Excellent communication skills are vital to the success of this position and the overall market
- Responsible for the supervision of 20 – 50 salaried managers.
Interested? We would love to hear from you:
Email Your Resume: PFLD@RMCJobs.com
The ideal candidate will have experience as a District Manager, Regional Manager, Area Manager, Area Leader, Area Coach, DM, Multi-Unit Manager or another similar position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.