QS Quacquarelli Symonds was founded in 1990 and has established itself as the leading global provider of specialist higher education and careers information and solutions. At QS we want to ensure candidates have access to the best tools and the best independent expert information before making a decision on where to study.
We're looking for a full-time Customer Success Executive to join our Student Recruitment Operations team. The role is based in London, UK, and reports to the Customer Success Manager.
This role plays key part in delivery of our Events and sales product portfolio. We are looking for someone with passion for higher education industry, service-oriented attitude and committed to provide world class customer service to all stakeholders. You will need to collaborate with internal teams including, but not limited to, the Sales Division, Event Marketing, Online divisions, Finance department, Event Productions, and Event Logistics. This role would be suitable for someone with experience in a client facing role, account management or customer service, and ideally someone with knowledge of the higher education sector.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the business development and events delivery team through managing all post-sales communication to our clients for all event and publication bookings
- Personally account manage, sales and retention, a limited number of clients.
- Screening incoming B2B enquiries and either booking or passing to account management teams.
- Acting as a main point of contact between QS Events customers and internal teams based in different offices all around the world
- Building and broadening existing relationships with a portfolio of higher education institutions
- Managing day-to-day communication with institutions regarding QS products and services they purchased
- Working with the Event Operations team to propose new strategies, services and solutions to existing and potential clients
- Facilitate all pre-and post-event, post-booking communication to clients, manage their expectations and guiding them through the delivery process
- Researching opportunities for a constant development and improvement of client communication flow and process, guidance and systems
- Assist Finance Department to collect payments, resolve any issues and improve the invoicing process where required
- Managing client records, sales orders, reports and any changes in a CRM system. Working with the Customer Service Manager, Operations and B2B team to improve usability and effectiveness.
- Developing an expertise in international higher education
- Represent the company at our international events and support the delivery of QS products on-site
- Other assigned duties as required.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Bachelor's degree with minimum of 2 years' experience in a client facing role
- Quick-thinking, thorough and responsive team player with very strong attention to detail
- Good problem solving and time management skills, ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Quick to learn new systems, both bespoke and
- Creative mind-set and global outlook
- Excellent organisational skills and high sense of urgency
- Ability to work across multiple projects efficiently
- Strong analytics and reporting skills
- Proven follow-up skills
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally and away from London for a minimum of two weeks at a time.
- Fluent in English. Additional European languages advantageous
- Knowledge and understanding of the Higher Education sector
- Knowledge of a second language
- Knowledge of CRM systems, Netsuite preferably