R&D Financial and Program Management Analyst - IC
QS-2 Bethesda, MD
- Posted: 19 days ago
QS-2 is seeking an experienced Financial and Program Management Analyst with demonstrated PPBE experience to provide onsite support to Research and Development (R&D) programs within the Intelligence Community. This position will provide support across the entire program management lifecycle including funding and program management of externally-funded research partners.
- Provide onsite contract and financial management of multi–performer government research programs.
- Track performer deliverables, monitor contract performance, and liaise between client and external government organizations.
- Ensure financial management of government activities, including the monitoring of performer expenditures, develop mitigation strategies for underruns or overruns, and execute funding actions proactively to meet obligation goals.
- Provide administrative support through the planning and execution of program meetings, workshops, teleconferences, or conferences and tracking of government property, equipment, and inventory.
- Develop and present briefings and reports on program status and provide quick–turn responses to client data calls.
- Assist with the creation, revisions, and routing of approval documentation, solicitations, justifications, and source selection documentation, including quality control of the documents.
- Coordinate with government personnel across multiple internal teams to ensure comprehensive program management of research initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience with providing administrative and financial support to research or development programs
- 5+ years of experience in a federal contracting environment
- Experience with tracking multiple simultaneous research or development activities
- TS/SCI w/CI Poly Security Clearance
- BA or BS degree required
- Experience with developing and shaping new technical research activities preferred
- Experience with data management
- Possession of excellent organizational skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MBA degree preferred
- PMP Certification preferred
Powered by JazzHR
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at QS-2