QRC Logistics Halton Hills, ON
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who we are:
QRC Logistics is a proudly owned family transportation business that started out as a small 1200 square foot courier company doing rush pick up’s and deliveries using cars and vans all around the GTA.
As our customer’s requirements evolved, so did the company. Since then, QRC has grown and expanded exponentially adding in services like:
· Cartage division with 5-ton trucks all with tailgates to handle LTL
· Trailer division to handle FL freight
· Overnight division for less time sensitive deliveries
· Rush division for time critical deliveries
· Warehouse storage and full pick and pack operation
· Network of terminals across the country in every major center
· QRC specializes in Retail deliveries
We pride ourselves on being a one stop shop for all our customers logistical needs. We offer the unique opportunity to have online web access for all customers to view and track inventory in real time by using state of the art software systems for both warehousing and transportation management.
Being innovative, flexible, accountable and responsive are all core values each team member embraces at QRC Logistics. We are always looking to add out of the box, creative thinkers to join our ever-growing company.
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Reports to: VP of Operations
Date: August 27, 2021
Job Type: Full-time
QRC is currently looking for a sales professional with a driven attitude who will help foster existing relationships with current clients, as well as acquire new accounts in and around the GTA area & across Canada, while meeting revenue targets.
Experience in the logistics and warehousing industry is required.
· Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
· Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
· Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
· Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
· Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
· Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Enhances sales staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
· Carrying out other duties as assigned
Job Specifications (Knowledge, skills and abilities):
- 5+ years in sales preferred
- A high energy, self-starter who can effectively work within a team
- Customer service orientated
- Strong closing skills
- Strategic sales capabilities with ability to build strong rapport, consultative approach and assertive sales follow up.
- Natural interest in learning new things and considering process improvements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with internal team and external customers
- Great verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to persuade
- High level of interpersonal and relationship building skills including the ability to liaise, advise and interact well with internal and external stakeholders
- High quality business acumen including planning, organizational skills, time management and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy
- Sound computer literacy skills. Salesforce knowledge and experience considered an asset.
- Team player with energy, flexibility and integrity.
- Strong negotiation skills
Standards of performance:
· Demonstrates value and respect for all employees
· Performs effectively as a team player
· High energy and enthusiasm
· Understand and support the company’s Mission, Vision and Values
Extended Health Care
Review upon 3 months
Minimum 5 year experience selling in warehousing and transportation industry
Location: Halton Hills, Milton
QRC Logistics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
QRC Logistics would like to thank all candidates for their interest in this opportunity, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted directly.
QRC LogisticsWhy Work Here?
Compensation/benefits are competitive. Full benefits after 3 months, RRSP after 1 year, sick and vacation days, lots of room for growth!
Growing company with a great work environment and plenty of room for growth. We'd love for you to join our team!
8020 Fifth Line NorthHalton Hills, ON