Quintairos, Prieto, Wood & Boyer, P.A., a multi-office national law firm has an immediate opening for a Staff Accountant to join our Miami Administrative Office.
This position performs, coordinates and administers various financial analysis functions, processes and reporting for the organization. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to conducting general ledger account analysis, journal entries, various departmental projects, following established departmental procedures.
· Business Analytics including assembling, compiling and analyzing information and data from financial reporting systems.
· Performing assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual general ledger accounts analysis and reconciliation.
· Assist with end of month financial and operational processes.
· Preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual financial statements and reports.
· Assist with special project assignments as needed.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· 3+ years of work experience in accounting, financial reporting, business analysis.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related business concentration.
· Expert in Microsoft Excel, with particular focus on use of advanced features (Pivot Tables, Lookups, Macros, etc.)
· Intermediate SQL and database management software.
· Strong MS Word, Power Point and Outlook.
· Knowledge of accounting systems and applications such SAP, Oracle, Aderant, Tableau etc.
· Requires critical thinking skills, superior communication and organizational skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
This position is considered to be mostly sedentary and will require the employee to sit for extended periods of time. It will also require the employee to occasionally stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. They may engage in bending, stretching, reaching and other motions in the course of a working day. They will be engaged in using office equipment and computers. They may engage in lifting of supplies and materials up to 20 pounds from time to time. While performing duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to see, talk and hear.
This job is located primarily in an indoor office environment with varying noise levels. There may be varying degrees of temperature. The employee may be interrupted from time to time.
Our firm offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package for full-time hourly employees including medical, dental & vision insurance, employer paid life insurance, employer paid short-term disability insurance, generous 401(k) plan match, paid vacation, and more. Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
The above statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and activities required of the position. They are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed for this job.
For immediate consideration for this opportunity, qualified candidates should forward their resume. QPWB is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking enthusiastic candidates eager to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.