QPS Employment Group - Monroe WI Monticello, WI
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 Hourly
Position Title: Production/Sanitation
Hours: $14.00 per hour
Are you seeking an opportunity where you are able to gain experience, or even grow your knowledge? QPS is currently seeking candidates to work in a Production or Sanitation role with a local cheese manufacturing facility. This company offers advancement opportunities, full benefits upon hire, and a good work/life balance. Successful candidates would be available to work a mid-shift or an overnight shift, there are multiple positions open with various hours. These positions are physical, warm and fast paced. Experience in a cheese factory is a plus but willing to train the right person.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Correctly and safely tear down equipment and perform sanitation tasks as trained by your Lead Person and / or Supervisor.
- Use many different types of chemicals and sanitation equipment such as foamers, steam hoses, COP and CIP systems.
- Proper sanitation technique and great attention to detail is crucial.
- Strictly follow all GMP, sanitation, safety, and personal conduct rules.
- This position is fast paced and moderately physical in nature.
- In order to maintain profitability, great attention is paid to personal performance and efficiency.
- Move from one job function to another quickly as production needs dictate thus requiring flexibility in what job functions you do and when.
- Writing needs to be accurate as well as clean and neat Must be able to read, understand and follow written procedures.
- Able to read and write so as to effectively communicate in the plant and understand procedure, policies and processes.
- High School diploma or equivalent is desired but, not required.
- Food plant sanitation experience helpful.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and work with fellow employees and management.
- Must be able to meet physical demands of job as described in this document.
- Must be honest and dependable.
- Must be able to work in clean but, often times steamy, wet, and moderately noisy environment.
- Available upon hire.
Branch: Monroe WI
QPS Employment Group is a full-service staffing firm comprised of dedicated and passionate people with nearly 50 offices throughout the Midwest. We place great people with great companies in industrial, skilled trades, administrative, manufacturing, general labor and professional employment.
Why Work with QPS?
-Your choice of temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct-hire job opportunities
-Access to sought-after positions with leading employers
-Dedicated placement specialists who will guide you through every step of the job search process
QPS Employment Group - Monroe WI
ManufacturingView all jobs at QPS Employment Group - Monroe WI