QPS Employment Group - Kansas City MO Kansas City, MO
- Posted: 15 days ago
- $19 Hourly
Position Title: MIG Welder
Shift: 1st or 2nd
Hours: 5:00am - 1:30pm or 1:00pm - 9:30pm
Are you a hard worker with great attention to detail that enjoys working in a team environment? Then this could be the job for you! We are looking for hard working individuals in Kansas City, MO with great attendance and MIG welding experience! 1st and 2nd shift positions available with flexible pay and great benefits once hired on! Another great plus is food days and free ice cream!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Apply appropriate welding process to materials and repair welds on parts
- Perform safety checks and preventative maintenance on welding equipment
- Weld various metals such as stainless and galvanized steel
- Able to read and understand tape measures, various gauges, work orders, charts, etc.
- Knowledge and skills in welding processes (Fuel Gas, Gas Metal Arc, Gas Tungsten Arc)
- Able to stand, walk, sit, bend, stoop and kneel throughout shift
- Strong attention to detail and organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with computers including handheld scanners
- Health insurance
QPS Employment Group is a full-service staffing firm comprised of dedicated and passionate people with over 50 offices throughout the Midwest. We place great people with great companies in industrial, skilled trades, administrative, manufacturing, general labor and professional employment.
Why Work with QPS?
-Your choice of temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct-hire job opportunities
-Access to sought-after positions with leading employers
-Dedicated placement specialists who will guide you through every step of the job search process
Branch: Kansas City MO
QPS Employment Group - Kansas City MO
AddressKansas City, MO
ConstructionView all jobs at QPS Employment Group - Kansas City MO