QPS Employment Group - Kansas City MO Kansas City, MO
- Posted: 15 days ago
- $14 Hourly
Position Title: Cook
Hours: 5:00am – 1:00pm
If you enjoy following recipes and preparing meals and want to work for a company who is in the business of helping others, this 1st shift position in downtown Kansas City is perfect for you! Apply to become a Cook today!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Follow posted weekly kitchen menus as listed
- Prepare and serve appropriate amount of food for shelter guests, staff and volunteers
- Help prepare sack lunches
- Maintain Health department standards
- Track meal counts and record food donations
- Able to obtain food safety certification
- Able to follow directions
QPS Employment Group is a full-service staffing firm comprised of dedicated and passionate people with over 50 offices throughout the Midwest. We place great people with great companies in industrial, skilled trades, administrative, manufacturing, general labor and professional employment.
Why Work with QPS?
-Your choice of temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct-hire job opportunities
-Access to sought-after positions with leading employers
-Dedicated placement specialists who will guide you through every step of the job search process
Branch: Kansas City MO
QPS Employment Group - Kansas City MO
AddressKansas City, MO
FoodView all jobs at QPS Employment Group - Kansas City MO