QPS Employment Group - Hagerstown MD Greencastle, PA
- Expired: 29 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: Maintenance Mechanic
Wage: $20.00 - $27.00/hour
Hours: 2:00pm – 11:00pm (Flexible)
A major producer of residential roofing products and commercial roofing products in North America. This company in Greencastle, PA offers superior value and exceptional customer service. They are looking for a dependable and reliable Maintenance Mechanic. Hours are flexible however, prefer 2pm-11pm and every third Saturday on call. Apply to this direct hire opportunity today!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Troubleshoot and repair automated equipment
- Diagnose and repair failed switches, sensors or wiring
- Adjust electrical and pneumatic actuators
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical circuits for motor control, instrumentation, power distribution up to 480V
- Troubleshoot and repair or replace hydraulic pumps, cylinders, valves and motors
- Repair damaged or worn piping, including valves, pumps and connectors
- Repair and modify equipment and support structures by bench fabrication of steel parts and structures involving cutting, bending, drilling and welding
- Identify sources of replacement components and provide ordering information to management
- Perform preventative maintenance on bearings, chain drives, etc.
- Inform production management of required downtime for repairs to enable scheduling
- Document work performed, parts used and time spent on projects
- Respond to on-call emergencies
- Basic familiarity with electronic industrial systems and industrial automation including basics of operation of proximity switches, mechanical switches, encoders and solenoid valves
- 2-5 years of experience with industrial equipment maintenance and repairs (electric motors, pumps, air cylinders, mounted bearings, industrial switches and sensors)
- PLC working knowledge is a plus
- Basic understanding of belts, belt drives, chain drives, gear boxes and conveyors.
- Familiarity with common industrial maintenance tools
- Experience with mechanical maintenance and proficient with standard practices for electrical wiring and repair
- Able to operate forklift
- Able to read and interpret written description or engineering blueprints
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently or in a team
QPS Employment Group is a full-service staffing firm comprised of dedicated and passionate people with over 50 offices throughout the Midwest. We place great people with great companies in industrial, skilled trades, administrative, manufacturing, general labor and professional employment. Hiring immediately!
Why Work with QPS?
- Your choice of temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct-hire job opportunities
- Access to sought-after positions with leading employers
- Dedicated placement specialists who will guide you through every step of the job search process
Branch: Hagerstown MD
QPS Employment Group - Hagerstown MD
AutomotiveView all jobs at QPS Employment Group - Hagerstown MD