QPS Employment Group - Hagerstown MD Thurmont, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: Inserter Sorter
Wage: $12.00-$14.00 per hour
Shift: 1st, 2nd, 3rd, Weekend
Hours: 7:00am-7:00pm; 7:00pm-7:00am
Are you a bold thinker looking for an opportunity to work for an organization who achieves results that elicits high fives, not handshakes? Then you will find success at our client located in Thurmont, MD. They are seeking full time Sorters for their mail processing department on all shifts. This company promotes within-career opportunities. Start as sorter within 90 days you can be promoted to operator.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Feed, remove, flex, jog, and stack printed sheets, envelopes, labels or other in-process product to and from the equipment in the area assigned.
- Load and unload materials onto pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand.
- Convey materials from storage or work sites to designated area, using hand truck, electric dolly, or other device.
- Record number of units of materials handled on daily production sheet.
- Attach identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on containers.
- Stack or assemble materials into bundles and bands bundles together.
- Ability to stock, move, arrange, and rotate items in accordance with operating instructions or under guidance of higher level employee.
- Basic knowledge of shrink wrap equipment.
- Ability to complete appropriate forms relating to stock description, quantity, unit of issue, and the labeling requirements for incoming and outgoing material.
- Prior experience with automated inserting equipment preferred.
- Prior manufacturing production experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Branch: Hagerstown MD