QPS Employment Group - Greenfield WI Pewaukee, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position Title: Production Assistant
Hours: 10:00pm – 5:45am
Have an eye for detail and looking for the next step in your career path! This coating company located in Pewaukee, WI is looking to add a new Production Assistant on their 3rd shift crew. They have state of the art equipment and new work facility that offers a clean and well lit work area. Apply now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receive incoming drill bits and gauges
- Load and unload parts from machines
- Use microscope, calipers and other measuring tools to inspect coated drill bits and gauges
- Enter and document information into computer systems and on paperwork
- Repair any damages on drill bits and gauges
- Operate machine as needed
- At least two years of experience in manufacturing
- Able to lift up to 15lbs
- Excellent hand dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Strong attention to detail
- Good computer skills
QPS Employment Group is a full-service staffing firm comprised of dedicated and passionate people with nearly 50 offices throughout the Midwest. We place great people with great companies in industrial, skilled trades, administrative, manufacturing, general labor and professional employment.
Why Work with QPS?
-Your choice of temporary, temp-to-hire, or direct-hire job opportunities
-Access to sought-after positions with leading employers
-Dedicated placement specialists who will guide you through every step of the job search process
Branch: Greenfield WI
QPS Employment Group - Greenfield WI
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at QPS Employment Group - Greenfield WI