Research Associate II - TLM
- Posted: over a month ago
Do you want to be part of an organization that is making a difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide? If so, we want to hear from you! At QPS, Translational Medicine brings together leading-edge technologies and pharmaceutical R&D experience to create a business service unit that works efficiently to advance our clients’ drug development program. Our scientists come from a variety of backgrounds and can confidently perform the pharmacokinetic (PK), pharmacodynamic (PD), immunogenicity assessment or pharmacogenomics (PGx) experiments required by their design.
Projects in Translational Medicine include method transfer of assays originated from the client’s lab, validation of commercially available kits and methods, or a collaborative effort between the QPS team and the client’s lab for custom assays. In addition to LBA-based immunoassays for PK, biomarkers and immunogenicity assessment, QPS helps develop cell-based assays for neutralizing antibody activity studies and biomarker evaluation in support of their drug development programs.
Our Research Associates are taking the first steps in advancing their careers by transitioning from analysts to Principal Investigators (PI).
Since its inception, QPS has been assisting pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies with their drug development efforts by providing a full range of Neuropharmacology, DMPK, Toxicology, Bioanalysis, Translational Medicine, Early Phase Clinical and Phase II – IV Clinical Research services. To meet the needs of our clients, we strive to employ talented, caring and committed individuals who will work collaboratively towards achieving our mission of improving human health and the quality of life.
Team members enjoy challenging and rewarding work, and are encouraged achieve their best. Underpinning the operation is a culture that values diversity, innovation, accountability, team work and a friendly atmosphere where performance is recognized and rewarded. We provide unique company benefits, training, and advancement opportunities. Most importantly, we value each of our team members as employees and as individuals.
If this sounds like your ideal work environment, then we would love to speak with you, so apply today!
Please visit our website (www.qps.com) for more information and to see all current openings.
- Conceive and develop new, quantitative, bioanalytical methods;
- Improve assay quality and technical operations;
- Troubleshoot analytical issues and transfer existing assays from pharmaceutical organizations;
- Prepare controlled procedures and reports of results with data interpretation;
- Remain informed of leading edge techniques that can be implemented to enhance assay diversity, quality or throughput;
- Author scientific papers to be published in peer reviewed journals and finally, present at scientific meetings as needed.
The successful candidate will hold an advanced degree in Biochemistry, Immunology, Pharmacology, Medical Technology, Biology or a related field as follows:
- Master's Degree plus 4 or more years relevant industry experience or 2 year CRO experience
- Bachelor's Degree plus 7 or more years relevant industry experience or 5 years CRO experience
- Experience in a Regulated industry laboratory preferred
Why You Should Apply
- Great learning opportunities, especially for those new to the field. Our seasoned professionals are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
- Structured Career Ladders that provide excellent growth based on your personal aspirations.
- Bonuses and merit increases are a part of the QPS total rewards approach and are linked to individual, team and company performance.
- Solid Benefits package, including Company-matched 401(k), and Company-sponsored Group Life/AD&D and Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Park-like setting in Newark, Delaware
- Internal committees designed with the needs and enjoyment of QPS employees in mind.
QPS, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In accordance with federal, state, and local laws, we recruit, hire, promote and evaluate all personnel without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, physical disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Job applicants and present employees are evaluated solely on ability, experience, and the requirements of the job. In addition, QPS, LLC is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.
ScienceView all jobs at QPS, LLC