Research Associate I - BA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you want to be part of an organization that is making a difference in the lives of millions of people worldwide? If so, we want to hear from you! QPS, LLC has an opening for a Research Associate in our GBA group. In this role, you will play a pivotal part in QPS’ continued expansion of our bioanalytical capabilities to support small molecule, antibody drug conjugate, protein, and gene therapy drug development.
Staff members in this role are transitioning from an analyst to a Principal Investigator (PI). In addition to performing as a lead analyst, you will serve as PI on a limited number of Bioanalytical studies and will be responsible for study management, interpretation and reporting of study data, and in concert with Research Scientists and peers, will participate in method validation when needed. At this level, you should be more resourceful, independent, and able to handle a higher level of multitasking than junior level scientific staff.
Since its inception, QPS has been assisting pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies with their drug development efforts by providing a full range of Neuropharmacology, DMPK, Toxicology, Bioanalysis, Translational Medicine, Early Phase Clinical and Phase II – IV Clinical Research services. To meet the needs of our clients, we strive to employ talented, caring and committed individuals who will work collaboratively towards achieving our mission of improving human health and the quality of life.
Team members enjoy challenging and rewarding work, and are encouraged achieve their best. Underpinning the operation is a culture that values diversity, innovation, accountability, team work and a friendly atmosphere where performance is recognized and rewarded. We provide unique company benefits, training, and advancement opportunities. Most importantly, we value each of our team members as employees and as individuals.
If this sounds like your ideal work environment, then we would love to speak with you, so apply today!
Please visit our website (www.qps.com) for more information and to see all current openings.
- May be Principal Investigator and/or Study Director for one or more phases of studies and assist in other phases.
- Independently prepare study protocols, data analyses, study summaries, and/or reports.
- Plan, execute and document all aspects of a project and meet internal and client timelines for data and reports.
- Set up LC-MS/MS methods and perform basic instrument troubleshooting.
- Manipulate, summarize and perform calculations to critically evaluate data.
- Communicate with clients and manage project flow to ensure timely execution of multiple projects.
- Train/mentor/lead junior scientific staff to follow the validation and study protocols.
The successful candidate will hold an advanced degree in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacology or related field as follows:)
- Master’s degree with ≥ 3 years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in LC-MS/MS bioanalysis of drug/metabolite in biological matrices supporting drug development.
- Demonstrated experience with extraction techniques (PPE, SPE, LLE) to isolate compounds from biological matrices
Why You Should Apply
- Great learning opportunities, especially for those new to the field. Our seasoned professionals are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals.
- Structured Career Ladders that provide excellent growth based on your personal aspirations.
- Bonuses and merit increases are a part of the QPS total rewards approach and are linked to individual, team and company performance.
- Solid Benefits package, including Company-matched 401(k), and Company-sponsored Group Life/AD&D and Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Park-like setting in Newark, Delaware
- Internal committees designed with the needs and enjoyment of QPS employees in mind.
QPS, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In accordance with federal, state, and local laws, we recruit, hire, promote and evaluate all personnel without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, citizenship status, physical disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Job applicants and present employees are evaluated solely on ability, experience, and the requirements of the job. In addition, QPS, LLC is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.
ScienceView all jobs at QPS, LLC
Get fresh Research Associate I - BA jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.