We are in search of a Sales Account Manager for a protein company. Must have experience with beef sales and willing to relocate to Omaha, NE. Relocation assistance provided.
Summary: This position is responsible for increasing sales volume and profits, adding new business, and maintaining and building on existing business. The Sales Manager works cooperatively with customer service and company departments to deliver exceptional customer and sales support. The Sales Manager will apply his/her deep understanding of the protein industry, specifically beef to come up with strategies that drive sales and revenue, achieving annual sales and profit goals collaboratively set with management.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 7+ years of B2B sales experience in the food industry, preferably dealing with beef, pork, poultry, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Administration, Marketing, Food Science or equivalent experience, Master’s degree preferred
- International experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Successful track record in developing new business leads and relationships
- Ability to create maintain positive relationships with long-term clients
- Adept in creating and presenting technical concepts and/or presentations
- Demonstrated skill in negotiating and closing on critical sales contracts
- Ability to work independently when needed
- Collaborate effectively with peers, management, and other department