** Direct Hire - Skilled Trades Field Recruiting Manager **
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
QLM is now hiring an experieinced Field Recruiting Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate must be open to regular travel:
Responsibilities to include but not limit to:
- All recruiting efforts for QLM’s SouthWest Regions including Louisiana, TX, CO, and AZ
- Utilizing a vast amount of recruiting sources & tools along with utilizing QLM's current workforce referrals to ensure QLM is placing top caliber Team Members to our numerous Customers throughout the Country.
- Conduct multi-phase interviews along with safety and skill testing for all candidates.
- Travel to assigned QLM offices across the country to help increase revenue along with ensuring consistency and best practices of QLM and its affiliate companies
- Document and report exactly what Is observed when spending time in each market and report submittals to the Director of Operations.
- In charge of hiring and Training New QLM Recruiters based in our South West Region.
- Help create training programs, documents, and operational folders that will be helpful to the field.
- Ensure that each employee follows QLM’s mission and philosophy of Safety, Productivity, and Quality.
- Will need to assist in helping sell, recruit, and service any new or existing accounts in multiple markets.
- Learn how to manage a branch from the bottom up and will eventually be able to guide and coordinate the opening of new offices and locations to help expand company growth.
- Post adds, interview applicants, and help fill corporate open orders; along with stepping in to help recruit and support any large orders throughout our organization.
- Train and help mentor new QLM staff employees in the field ranging from administrative assistants, recruiters, sales reps, branch managers, and area representatives.
- Gain full knowledge of software to be able to assist the field with software support.
- Conduct market research regarding potential customers and jobsites for current markets and any market that QLM may expand in the future.
- In charge of growing our bench of workers in the SouthWest Region including our specialized trades which are: Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical, General Labor, Warehouse, and Carpenters.
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- 5+Years of full cycle recruting experience.
- Must have the ability for frequent travel.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant or Recruiting Coordinator
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like GitHub)
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Must be able to pass background check and preemployment drug screening.
QLMWhy Work Here?
Safety, productivity, and quality beyond the job site. S.P.Q. is our core philosophy, and it transcends into everything we do.
Quality Labor Management