*** Now Hiring Welders and Welder Trainees****
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
QLM is a skilled service provider staffing from coast to coast. We are now looking for Welders and Welder trainees to join our team..
A welder must be competent in using potentially dangerous equipment following all safety precautions. The ideal candidate will also have a steady hand and great attention to detail. Knowledge of different kinds of metal and their properties is essential.
- Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements
- Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
- Align components using calipers, rulers etc. and clamp pieces
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
- Repair machinery and other components by welding pieces and filling gaps
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
- Experience as welder or desire to learn.
- Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (TIG, MMA etc.)
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- On the Job Training
- Competitive Pay
- Insurance Available
- Employee Stock Benefits
- Incentive Bonus Plan
- Industry Certifications
QLMWhy Work Here?
Safety, productivity, and quality beyond the job site. S.P.Q. is our core philosophy, and it transcends into everything we do.
The Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, transgender status or sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. The Company complies with applicable Federal state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. Quality Labor Management (QLM) is a skilled staffing agency specializing in staffing various industries such as construction, light & heavy industrial, solar, and stevedoring. QLM provides safe, productive, and qualified workers to our customers, and we work with some of the best companies that rely on us to provide them with skilled tradesmen and women.