Senior Plumbing Project Engineer
Established MEP Engineering Consulting firm in downtown Fort Lauderdale, FL is looking to fill a Senior Plumbing Engineer position. Immediate start date. Compensation commensurate with experience.
- Professional Engineer in Florida
- 10+ years of full-time professional experience in building MEP design, with exposure to other building engineering and science disciplines (e.g. architecture, envelope, structural) a plus. Experience should include new building design and existing system analysis/modification. We are building renovation experts.
- Intimate knowledge of relevant building codes and standards for all building system design and components including ASHRAE standards, the IBC, IMC, and various NFPA codes.
- Proficient with HVAC, plumbing, and electrical design software.
- Experience with a variety of load calculations including electrical load calculations, heat loss and heat gain calculations, and duct/pipe friction loss calculations.
- Experience using and modeling building systems in Revit.
- Project and client manager. We work for architects, design-build contractors, property managers, building/homeowners, and associations.
- Perform quality assurance on calculations and plans. Act as the engineer of record on the majority of our MEP design projects.
- Lead efforts to continuously develop and improve internal design techniques, approaches, and procedures. This includes managing and selecting design software, calculation methods, and approaches to design challenges.
- Assist with production of full mechanical, electrical and plumbing drawings using Revit.
- Coach and manage engineers performing design and analysis. Coach and inspire younger staff to develop. Manage company workload for all MEP projects.
- Perform feasibility studies and consultations with written reports. Help building owners understand their buildings, and the opportunity to improve existing systems.
- Solicit new clients, develop business, and prepare proposals. Network with colleagues through professional and technical societies.
- Engage directly with clients, contractors, and industry colleagues.
Quality Labor Management (QLM) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, transgender status or sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. The Company complies with applicable Federal state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Awesome Benifits, Training, and opportunity for growth!
QLM, Skilled Staffing SolutionsFort Lauderdale, FL
Get fresh Senior Plumbing Project Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.