Sales Director, National Accounts
- Expired: May 16, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
QGenda, headquartered in Atlanta, is the leading innovator in enterprise healthcare workforce management and provider operations, serving more than 4,000 organizations in over 45 different specialties. Leading physician groups, hospitals, academic medical centers, and enterprise health systems use QGenda to advance provider scheduling, optimize capacity and improve access to care.
QGenda is currently hiring for a Sales Director to support our Enterprise National Accounts team. This is an individual contributor role that will focus on a set number of owned accounts, and is responsible for the expansion in use of QGenda products in place while creating new opportunities for further product sales, broadening QGenda's footprint.
This position will own the end-to-end sales process, develop and manage the pipeline, and strategically position and pitch the QGenda suite of products, clearly understanding customer challenges and offering solutions that align with the customer and QGenda's objectives.
What You'll Do:
- Drive bookings growth by prospecting/hunting new clients and nurturing existing relationships for additional sales opportunities
- Develop relationships with multiple customer buyers, executives, and C-suite personas (e.g. CMO, CIO, CFO, COO)
- Effectively communicate QGenda's value proposition and benefits across different personas: C-suite, IT, Administrators and Clinicians
- Plan, develop and execute sales strategies to meet an established quota
- Drive the conversion of your pipeline by managing deals from discovery, to pricing, then deal negotiation and managing contract process
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with BDRs, Marketing, Product and Customer Experience to identify/investigate growth opportunities and drive customer success
- Maintain accurate data for all sales and prospecting activities in Salesforce
- Stay up to date with healthcare industry knowledge, trends and market developments
- Provide mentorship to other Account Executives around knowledge sharing, methodology improvements and best practices
What You Need:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university preferred
- 10+ years of experience selling complex Enterprise SaaS solutions within the healthcare industry
- Experience growing existing accounts within a specific territory
- Proven ability to perform against quota expectations of $1M+
- Ability to travel, up to 20%
- Strong business acumen and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build deep relationships internally and externally
- High accountability, ability to anticipate problems, define and implement effective solutions
- Adaptable and flexible; ability to work with ambiguity and constant change
- High focus on learning and understanding goals and strategy of customers and prospects
- Consultative, able to serve as a trusted advisor to customers and prospects
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at QGenda
Get fresh Director Enterprise Sales jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.