CX Technical Writer
- Expired: December 28, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position type: Full time
Reports to: VP, Center of Excellence
FLSA Status: Exempt
Why QGenda: QGenda is the leading innovator in provider operations, delivering solutions to more than 4,000 organizations in over 45 medical specialties. Ranked as one of the Top Workplaces in Atlanta, Georgia's Top 40 Innovative Companies, and one of the 40 fastest growing companies in Georgia, QGenda is the best place to grow in your career. We're committed to our employees, customer-obsessed, community dedicated, collaborative, and quick.
We are seeking a dedicated technical writer to join our growing company. You will collaborate with others across the CX organization to develop useful and engaging content. Our technical writer will be responsible for updating and managing the CX knowledge base regularly and working with CX to create new documents as we release new products, features, and processes.
Below are some of the responsibilities a technical writer is expected to assume:
- Create and refine technical information and other various materials for explaining QGenda products and services.
- Create and refine workflow documentation to explain processes.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and meet quality standards.
- Suggest best practices and optimizations throughout content generation projects.
- Manage complex information and multiple projects within content specifications and budget restrictions.
- Prioritize business and information needs by working with management, end users, and Subject Matter Experts.
- Leverage an Agile Development best practices in project activities.
- Implement comprehensive technical documentation, feedback, and changes whenever possible.
- Create technical documents that convey accurate messaging for the project.
- Deeply understand healthcare and how to apply technology as a solution.
- See and define complex systems.
- Familiarity with systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years of technical writing experience
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
EducationView all jobs at QGenda
Get fresh Report Writer Part Time jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.