Senior Educational Technology Advisor
QED Enterprises Inc Arlington, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
QED Enterprises (QED) was founded on the principles that we provide Quality services to our clients; we strive for Excellence in all that we do; and we are Driven to meet our customers' missions on time, within budget, and with the exceptional attention to detail our customers have come to expect of QED.
Title: Senior Educational Technology Advisor
Location: Arlington, VA
Clearance Level: None (may require SECRET clearance eligibility)
Summary/Description: The Senior Educational Technology Advisor requires proven experience integrating a variety of educational technologies in Curriculum Development and/or Instructional Design for multiple training contexts, to include foreign affairs, tradecraft, foreign language, and applications/IT systems training.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated, significant experience designing and using a variety of appropriate educational technologies in Curriculum Development and/or Instructional Design for multiple training contexts, to include foreign affairs, tradecraft, foreign language, and applications/IT systems training.
- Demonstrated experience successfully collaborating with trainers to advise, support and assist staff in FSI schools in the development of technology-enhanced curriculum and activities; to evaluate needs and the uses of specific technologies (both hardware and software); to provide consultation and training on technologies, and to promote the use of a wide range of technologies across the organization.
- Demonstrated expertise creating lesson plans, learning objectives, curriculum design, and instructional design that integrate educational technology.
- Experience with teaching and developing curriculum for blended and continuous learning (live and virtual classrooms);
- Knowledge and experience with a range of educational technologies for virtual training delivery, to include designing and conducting webinars and virtual instructor-led training);
- Experience resolving the instructional challenges of synchronous and asynchronous virtual classes;
- Proven ability to research, identify and implement innovative methods and techniques to assess educational technology needs as innovative practices and technologies evolve.
- Demonstrated experience providing one-on-one and/or small group train-the-trainer instruction, coaching and support;
- Knowledge of Technology Adoption and/or Socialization Practices;
- Experience providing hands-on support for instructors learning new educational technology for integration into their curricula;
- Knowledge of evaluation design and data analysis to measure the effect of integrating educational technologies into training, using quantitative and qualitative measures to evaluate the impact of new technologies over time.
- Significant, proven experience as a member of a team and a team leader; proven ability to explain complex content related to integration of educational technologies and approaches to non-technical staff; positive interpersonal skills and a customer service orientation, particularly with clients from a wide variety of cultures.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Fluency in the English Language.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience integrating educational technologies into training curricula with proven ability to integrate a wide variety of educational technologies into the design and delivery of training at the course, curriculum, division, school, and institutional level.
- Superior organization skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to interact effectively in a multicultural setting.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to follow technical direction; work independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to effectively utilize Microsoft Office business applications software sufficient to meet the needs of their specific position (e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
Preferred Qualifications / Experience:
- Work experience in an educational or training institute.
- Skills or experience relevant to the particular training division that the contractor is being proposed to support (e.g. foreign language skills in SLS or regional experience in SPAS/AS).
Education and Certifications:
- MS/MS degree (or higher) in relevant field.
About Us: QED Enterprises, Inc. (QED) was founded in 2007 by two former special forces operators, a service-disabled retired Army Green Beret and former Navy SEAL, to provide clients with the technologies, facilities services, and security to perform their mission. It is QED's first priority to provide the highest quality of service in the safest possible manner by utilizing the expertise of the most knowledgeable personnel in their field. Though we are a small business, we are highly experienced and capable. Our management experience and proven quality control methodologies reduce unnecessary labor time, which lowers costs and improves the safety and security of our clients.
We are ISO 9001:2015 certified, DCAA approved, and CMMC Level 3 Ready. QED is an SBA certified 8(a) small business and a Department of Veterans Affairs Center for Verification and Evaluation (CVE) certified service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Applicants must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to allow employees to meet the essential functions of the job unless those accommodations cause undue hardships to the employer. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact the Human Resources Department at HR@QEDEI.com.
- Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
- SBA certified 8(a) business
- VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- Affirmative Action Employer
- Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are highly encouraged to apply
QED Enterprises Inc
BusinessView all jobs at QED Enterprises Inc