Business Operations Analyst
- Expired: December 14, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Create methods to pull applicable reports and queries from the databases and perform analysis and metrics on the data to meet business needs
- Present database solutions so that data stored in spreadsheet format can be made more accessible, reportable, and easier to analyze
- Develop and convey complex analysis in easy to understand graphs, charts, or tables
- Document work assigned, task completion, and operational procedures
- Participate in weekly, periodic, and as-needed progress meetings
- Work across different internal and customer groups, while utilizing technologies such as Access, SharePoint, MS Office Suite, and other similar technologies and applications
- Troubleshoot issues related to database or business analysis/metrics development
- Work closely and assist the database developer and additional team members with questions, troubleshooting database issues, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Essential skills and experience:
- Bachelors' degree in Business Analytics OR equivalent military/commercial business analytics-related experience required
- 3 years of specific experience with with business management and analysis including Access, SharePoint, MS Office Suite, SQL and other similar areas and applications
- Ability to utilize MS Office Tools (Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Demonstrates experience developing and conveying complex analysis in easy to understand graphs, charts, or tables
- Demonstrates strong capability of creating and maintaining positive interpersonal relationships and possessing a team-player approach to problem solving
- Top notch customer service skills and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner and must be able to communicate with all levels of employees within the organization
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and possess an active Secret Clearance
- Analytical ability: Ability to independently recognize and diagnose problems, exercise judgment in arriving at logical conclusions, and follow-through with timely action
- Ability to prioritize and handle project meeting deadlines
Reporting to this position: None
Physical Demands: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the job.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of job, employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to fingers, handle or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear; type/use computer and phone. Prolonged Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing. Light work that includes moving objects up to 40 pounds.
- Non-Physical demands: Frequently requires performing multiple tasks simultaneously, working closely with others as part of a team, and tedious or exacting work. Occasionally requires time pressures, emergency situations, and frequent change of tasks. Rarely requires irregular schedule/overtime and noisy/distracting environment.
- Work environment: Generally, an office-type position. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet in office settings and moderate in other situations.
Please note, this description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the person for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position. We thank all respondents for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. Applicants must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to allow employees to meet the essential functions of the job, unless those accommodations cause undue hardships to the employer. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact the Human Resources Department at HR@QEDEI.com.
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
- SBA certified 8(a) business
- VEVRAA Federal Contractor
- Affirmative Action Employer
- Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities are highly encouraged to apply
QED Enterprises Inc
AddressAtlantic Beach, FL
Get fresh Database Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.