We are seeking a Medical Client Services Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the services
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions and updates
- Develop and maintain deadlines based on workload and priorities
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients, co-workers and supervisors
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Attention to detail is a MUST!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge in computer applications required (Microsoft Office)
- Shift hours: 11:30 am - 8:00 pm
Experienced working in a medical/laboratory environment preferred but willing to train the right candidate.
This is an urgent requirement. All applicants must be willing to start work immediately. Final shift schedule may be discussed further.