Sr. iOS Developer (21-00116)
QDStaff The Studio Builders Miami, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join the leader in the digitalization of the US casino gaming industry as a Senior iOS Engineer to work in their brand new office in Miami, Florida.
Take responsibility for the mobile portal of a world class product on the fastest growing B2C applications in the world - iGaming and Sports Betting. Work closely with product owners, internal stakeholders and development teams to deliver new features and applications on mobile platforms.
The product is a hosted online and mobile casino game storefront through which players will access any of hundreds of games for the most successful sports betting and casino operators in the US.
The company pays relocation, offers flexible work hours and partial week remote work (with partial week in-office).
- Development and delivery of iOS native apps
- This is pure mobile apps dev role, working in the mobile apps as a lobby to access games
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Ensure all apps meet technical standards set by our industry
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
- Excellent Native Mobile Development in iOS (Swift)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in releasing apps on the App Store
- Understanding of Hybrid Apps & communication between webpages and native code
- Source Control Management (BitBucket, Mercurial)
- Experience on 3rd Party SDKs integration
- Exposure to some commercial aspects e.g. estimations
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Acute attention to detail
- Able to prioritize according to client and commercial needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Actively challenge, encourage and champion better quality standards.
- Good knowledge of different phases of test life cycle
- Strong logical / analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently
- Positive, can do attitude
Nice to have:
- Experience in iGaming, sports betting, computer game or similar Industry.
- Previous experience with AppsFlyer, Pushwoosh and Firebase
- Have at least one app published and available in the store
- Exposure to Android development and the Play Store release flow
This role may require international travel, as mutually agreed from time to time.
- Emphasis on healthy work/life balance
- Flexible work hours
- Fun, lively, and supportive work environment
- Generous PTO (US) programs and company paid holidays
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance, and life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Fitness, gym, and sports reimbursement programs
- Employee stock ownership plan
All applications must be accompanied by portfolio images or website portfolio link
About this company:
This public company provides the online/mobile presence for US iGaming and sportsbook customers that operate over 100 retail casino properties, racetracks and online sportsbooks. In 2020 this company saw a 40% increase in revenue while the US digital gaming market is forecasted to grow by 10 times over the next 7 years.
QDStaff The Studio Builders
QDStaff has been building the world's leading game and creative studios for over six years. Our clients are publishing games that are played over 2 million times in two hours. Our creative studios are the content for billions of dollars in ad spend. We specialize in the people that make these studios successful.
TechnologyView all jobs at QDStaff The Studio Builders