React/C# Full Stack Developer Remote (21-00122)
QDStaff The Studio Builders Loomis, CA
- Expired: 7 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The leading game company in charitable fund raising is hiring React/C# Full Stack Developers remote or in Sacramento, CA. In this role as Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building and supporting a distributed land-based game system architecture.
- Work in Scrum/Agile fashion to deliver incremental product releases frequently
- Implement game services on the backend with C#
- Develop regulatory and performance reports on nationwide game history
- Maintain our existing code-base while recommending and implementing improvements
- Document existing and new system processes
- Manage software deliveries on a consistent schedule
- Responsible for mission critical systems implementation and maintenance
- 3+ years of experience as a professional software engineer
- 2-5 years C# and the .NET Framework technologies
- 2-5 years of strong database development knowledge using SQL (SQL Server and PostgreSQL preferred)
- Experience with git, Subversion, MVC, WPF, CSS
- Experience implementing distributed networks using gRPC, sockets, and web services
- Proficiency in XML and JSON
- Understanding of Design Patterns, such as SoC and SOLID and system modeling
- Ability to take ownership of a project and complete tasks within a reasonable time frame
- Working knowledge of Agile software development methodology (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team setting and contribute your unique ideas to the team
- Eagerness to learn and develop new skill sets in various technologies
About this Company:
Make a difference and join the game company driving revenue for veteran and community service organizations across the US. This innovative software development company builds cutting edge games for charitable gaming.
QDStaff The Studio Builders
QDStaff has been building the world's leading game and creative studios for over six years. Our clients are publishing games that are played over 2 million times in two hours. Our creative studios are the content for billions of dollars in ad spend. We specialize in the people that make these studios successful.
TechnologyView all jobs at QDStaff The Studio Builders