Mobile Slots Animation Designer (21-00072)
QDStaff The Studio Builders Las Vegas, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This Las Vegas studio and creator of a 2020 EGR Game of the Year finalist is hiring a Mobile Casino Gaming Technical Designer. The Technical Designer bridges the gap between Creative Design and Development, working closely with both communities to build efficient components to work inside the product.
You will be responsible for creating:
- Various Game mockups
- Particles / Animations / Visual FXs for the game
- 3D Models / Textures
- Assisting creatives in drawing game elements.
- Building out optimized game ready assets from concepts
- Working closely with developers ensuring concepts are achievable.
As a Technical Designer you will assist with project scheduling providing accurate time estimations for the expected work. As the bridge between design and development you will often be tasked with working on multiple projects across multiple teams. This requires you to have quick turnaround times and strong problem-solving skills as to not become overwhelmed.
Required Skills :
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects)
- Spine or rigging experience
- Optimizing Files for Production
- 2D and 3D art production
- Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design / Game Art & Design / Game Development
- Minimum of 6 years work experience in Gaming, Design, Marketing, Advertising, Publishing or Animation field.
- High level of experience and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite.
- HTML knowledge.
- Strong Problem-Solving skills
- Ability to take direction and work independently
- Ability to learn new programs/processes quickly
- Ability to take input and make changes in a timely manner
- All benefits begin and are vested immediately.
- Health care coverage
- Company H.S.A. contribution
- 4% 401k match
- Eligible for 25% bonus paid quarterly
All applications must be accompanied by portfolio images or website portfolio link. Applicants should expect to take a basic skills test as part of the interview process.
About the company:
Join a team that values people and loves gaming. No TPS reports, guaranteed!
This three studio software engineering company is quickly becoming known as a leading creative developer of online mobile casino games. With no legacy or corporate entity to serve, this company is embracing leading technologies to deliver new and innovative experiences. Their customers are shifting work from other studios to them as their games are achieving faster market penetration, higher user satisfaction and superior quality. They recruit for attitude and aptitude. They believe the right people will employ their passion for gaming to create great product with minimal supervision/overhead which is the inspiration behind their small distributed studio approach to growth. You owe it to yourself to see this amazing alternative to corporate and indie game development.
QDStaff The Studio Builders
QDStaff has been building the world's leading game and creative studios for over six years. Our clients are publishing games that are played over 2 million times in two hours. Our creative studios are the content for billions of dollars in ad spend. We specialize in the people that make these studios successful.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at QDStaff The Studio Builders