Mobile Casino Game Artis (21-00058)
QDStaff The Studio Builders Miami, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
One of Europe's most successful pure iGaming software companies is building casino games in Miami and hiring Mobile Game Artists. As a Game Artist you will be a key creative contributor on a 10 person game team.
The work is in-office after COVID restrictions are removed and relocation costs are reimbursed.
- Produce high-quality, polished raster and vector backgrounds, symbols, logos and typographical layouts in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop as defined by game design functional requirements.
- Work closely with game development team to define and meet requirements;
- Collaborate effectively with team members (designers, developers, managers), as well as other project stakeholders;
- Performing qualitative user research to understand user needs and evaluate design solutions for usability;
- Creating marketing materials.
- Bachelor’s, Associates Degree or Certification in Art or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3 or more years professional experience creating high-quality art assets for video casino games. Online slot gaming or mobile / casual gaming experience highly preferred.
- Professional portfolio demonstrating a high level of skill in creating polished casino game graphic designs, art assets and illustrations in a variety of styles and genres.
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite applications, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Technical proficiency in processing all types and sizes of graphical assets according to specific requirements with a demonstrated comfort level utilizing a large variety of tools, utilities, techniques and procedures.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and ability to accurately follow instructions. Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills are required.
- Should possess the ability to create art according to a defined narrative – to tell a story visually.
Nice to have:
- 2D Concept Art Skills
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects animation and compositing, Photoshop, Spine
- Knowledge of HTML5, Typescript & PixiJS
- Advanced Knowledge of Maya
All applications must be accompanied by portfolio images or website portfolio link.
About this company:
This 600+ person company offers the most complete software as a service product suite for online and mobile casino and sports betting operators. The global iGaming industry is growing at nearly 12% per year and will soon pass $100bn. The US market is forecasted to grow by 10X over the next 7 years and this company is poised to ride the wave.
QDStaff The Studio Builders
QDStaff has been building the world's leading game and creative studios for over six years. Our clients are publishing games that are played over 2 million times in two hours. Our creative studios are the content for billions of dollars in ad spend. We specialize in the people that make these studios successful.
1101 Brickell AveMiami, FL
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at QDStaff The Studio Builders