Director, User Acquisition
This fast growing studio agency has managed over $1.5 billion in paid social ad spend and produced over 300,000 videos for the world’s largest mobile games and apps. We provide a creative studio, user acquisition managed services and self-service platform for Facebook and Google social advertisers.
As a Director of User Acquisition, you will lead UA strategy for Facebook and Google large-scale campaigns. You will lead client relationships to maximize the performance of our advertisers by collaborating with our UA, creative and executive teams. You will be an analytical and business-savvy, number-cruncher who can independently run ad campaigns and oversee creative development and execution of a UA team. You’ll drive UA for many of world’s largest social advertisers like: Matchington Mansion, King, Glu, Jam City, Playtika, Playrix, Rappi, Ubisoft, Sega, Checkout51, EBATES, Blue Apron, Ford, LionStudios, Twitch, TrueCar, Bills.com and more.
- As the world’s best “UA code cracker,” you’ll share insights from your audits to identify issues blocking media buying performance and guide our team to make modifications to profitable scale our client’s accounts.
- Lead, train and develop our UA Team in the management and optimization of Facebook & Google campaigns.
- Stay current on the user acquisition landscape, growth trends, best practices, and competitor strategies to develop new ideas and initiatives for growth.
- Manage the strategy and execution of Facebook and Google UAC advertising campaigns using our AdRules platform.
- Own client relationships including performance, weekly communication and contractual renewals.
- Guide and work with the UA team to conduct hands-on deep analysis and audits.
- Share learnings across accounts and UA team members by conducting daily strategy & training sessions.
- Evaluate creative and provide guidance to our creative team for what is creative is performing best for our clients and their competitors.
- Drive innovation with creative optimization and a/b testing strategies.
- Contribute to the product development roadmap for AdRules.
- Drive thought-leadership articles by writing outlines for our writers.
- Speak publicly about UA at tradeshows like Mobile Apps Unlocked, Mobile Growth Summit & App Growth.
Experience & Qualifications
- BA / BS / MBA or 5+ years’ experience in high-scale, hands-on performance marketing role with Facebook and Google user acquisition
- Experience managing more than $1 million/month on Facebook and Google App Campaigns for gaming or direct response advertisers.
- Authentic interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising is a requirement.
- Passion for problem solving: You are able to pursue new, unfamiliar, and possibly daunting problems—to break them down into manageable bits and solve them.
- Strong team building, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytic, quantitative and problem-solving skills; ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Strong understanding of ads metrics (CPI, CTR, CPC, CPM, CPA, ROAS, ROI, LTV).
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets.
- Plus: experience with other PMD / FMP bid management platforms
Compensation & Benefits
- Highly competitive salary and bonus
- Work from home
- Medical, dental, vision and 401k benefits
- Vacation and sick time
- The position is not eligible for a visa sponsorship