Territory Sales Manager - Louisiana
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the job
QDI Surfaces is seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and ccustomer-focused professional to join our growing Houston, TX business as a Territory Sales Manager.
QDI Surfaces has worked to beautify pools throughout the sunbelt states. As development in the New Orleans area continues to accelerate, QDI Surfaces is poised to continue expanding our footprint as a major competitor in the exterior and now interior space for both residential and commercial projects. QDI Surfaces is a full-service wholesale distributor of stone, porcelain and ceramic tile, LVT/SPC, quartz and porcelain slabs, and sundry and allied products for product installation. We serve the area’s premier commercial and residential markets.
Growth creates opportunity! We are seeking an A-Player to join our sales team. As a Territory Sales Manager, you’ll:
- Achieve revenue, profitability, and sales target goals.
- Build relationships with QDI Surface customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Obtain placement of product displays in targeted customer showrooms.
- Manage all customer communication with proper urgency.
- Proactively promote and sell any possible product to existing customers.
- Maintain a schedule for customer visits to ensure quality and service expectations are consistently met or exceeded.
- Lead in the resolution of customer problems or concerns.
- Ensure current sampling of each current account within the customer portfolio.
If this sounds exciting to you, we are seeking a leader with these qualifications:
- 3+ years' experience in the floor covering or building products industry in a Territory Sales Manager or similar capacity.
- Strong organization and conflict management abilities.
- Capacity to make critical judgments, solve problems and demonstrate careful attention to detail.
- Determination to exceed the goals of position, department, and company by working independently and as an effective leader.
- Experience managing sales and estimation processes (job costing, proposals, etc.)
- Exceptional interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
- A Winning Attitude!
As a QDI Surfaces Territory Sales Manager, you will enjoy:
- Competitive salary and performance-based commission structure
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Full suite of health insurance – medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) with company match
- Dynamic emerging company culture
- The QDI culture is an energetic, collaborative environment, one that provides both challenge and comfort.
- We foster openness, trust, and respect by communicating successes, challenges, and plans, as well as by actively soliciting ideas.
- Please feel free to learn more about QDI Surfaces by visiting our website at: qdisurface.com
QDI SurfacesWhy Work Here?
We are a dynamic company poised to grow.
Premier wholesale distributor of stone and porcelain tiles and pavers, porcelain and ceramic tiles, SPC, quartz and porcelain slabs, and sundry and allied installation products.
AddressNew Orleans, LA
BusinessView all jobs at QDI Surfaces