Territory Sales Representative:
We are seeking outside sales representatives to help us continue to expand into our Phoenix area market. Specific territories will be assigned.
· Continually work territory to seek out new business opportunities by face-to-face prospecting
· Secure orders from existing and potential customers.
· Seek out opportunities to quote on customer requirements.
· Follows up on quotations submitted to customers.
· Establish professional customer/vendor relationships with appropriate customer personnel.
· Plan daily schedule and effectively work territory
· Prepare and deliver samples to customers
· Set up samples in customer showrooms
· Submit daily activity/call reports concerning customer-related activities.
· Perform all assigned duties in the assigned sales territory.
· Provide a territory sales forecast on a monthly basis.
· Perform assigned duties with minimum personal supervision from the sales manager.
This is a ground floor opportunity with a rapidly growing, Inc. 5000 company. Day to day sales activity will include prospecting, following up on leads and contacting existing clients established by the sales representative. Your target markets will include flooring dealers, pool builders, licensed contractors, architects, landscape architects, designers, specifiers and home builders. Product offerings will include QDI’s entire product line which includes but is not limited to Limestone, marble, travertine, porcelain, ceramic and glass. Position could evolve to include other territories within the state or management positions.
JOB REQUIREMENTS - PLEASE DO NOT APPLY TO THIS POSITION UNLESS YOU HAVE DIRECT FLOORING SALES EXPERIENCE.
Successful candidates will have the following:
· Minimum 5 years outside sales experience.
· Minimum 3 years in the flooring industry preferred.
· Currently in the flooring industry or recent flooring industry experience preferred.
· Well organized and self-disciplined - Attention to detail a must.
· Relationship builder with a strong work ethic
· Outstanding customer service skills.
· Problem-solving skills with the habit of being proactive.
· Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, self-starter, sense of urgency, and personable.
· Ability to successfully build and manage a territory
· Strong prospector and closer
· Intermediate computer skills including MS Outlook, Word and Excel.
· Willingness to travel within the state.
· Salary plus commission.
· Guarantee commission on months 2-5.
· Full health insurance benefits after 90 days.
. Eye and dental insurance
. Matching 401K
. Employee discounts on material
· Company cell phone.
· Car allowance
· Monthly gas allowance.
· Travel expenses paid.