Quarries Direct International, LLC. (QDI Stone/QDI Surfaces) is currently seeking a talented Customer Service Rep to work in our Houston showroom.
This would be a non-supervisory position but will be a very vital part of our sales team. The Customer Service Rep will be a very diverse role and be handling everything from answering phones, greeting customers, walk-in sales, order processing, sampling, marketing and sales support.
The job functions would include but not limited to:
- Answer incoming calls
- Answer pricing or product questions from customers who call in over the phone
- Communicate with the sales team regarding customer inquiries or issues
- Greet customers as they come into the showroom
- Be able to present the QDI product line and answer any questions the customers may have.
- Follow up on leads or set appointments for the outside sales team
- Specific marketing projects assigned by the Sales Manager
- Answer pricing or product questions over the phone
- Do market research on the local area market and give feedback to management
- Attend industry related networking events when necessary
- Ordering office supplies
- Maintaining sample room and updating sample inventory
- Utilize company software to check inventories and submit orders
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 3-5 years in a customer service or office manager roles and preferably natural stone or flooring industry experience.
- Well organized and self-disciplined - Attention to detail a must.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Good presentation skills.
- Problem-solving skills with the habit of being proactive.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Team player
- Good computer skills including MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Experience with Dancik inventory software a plus
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Competitive Salary
- Full health insurance benefits after 90 days
- 401 K
- Employee discounts on all QDI materials
This is a great opportunity with a rapidly growing, Inc. 5000 company. We are looking to expand our sales and presence in the Houston market and this position could grow into a larger management role with more responsibility.
If qualified, please respond to this add and submit your resume for consideration. Salary will vary depending on experience.