QDI Surfaces is looking for a talented customer service/inside sales rep for our new Fayetteville, AR office.
- Provides customer service and resolves issues by offering solutions, explanations and options.
- Please check our web-site for more company information. www.qdisurfaces.com
- Provides customers' information about products or services, takes or enters orders, cancels accounts, or obtains details of complaints.
- Ensures full customer satisfaction and maintains a friendly, helpful demeanor.
- Identifies and prioritizes problems and issues related to service area.
- Maintains close contact with customer to give updates on progress toward resolution of issue or service request.
- Ensures that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Refers unresolved customer issues to designated departments for further investigation.
- Processes applications, releases, cancellations, adjustments, changes, requests, fees, invoices and other related paperwork.
- Keeps records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- *The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Service orientation
- Critical thinking
- Active listening
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401 K
- Employee discounts on all QDI materials
This is a great opportunity with a rapidly growing, Inc. 5000 company. We are consistently expanding and like to promote from within. If qualified, please respond to this add and submit your resume for consideration.