We are currently seeking a talented Customer Service Rep to work in our Phoenix showroom. This would be a non-supervisory position but will be a very vital part of our sales team. The Customer Service Rep will be a very diverse role and be handling everything from answering phones, greeting customers, walk-in sales, order processing, sampling, marketing and sales support. The job functions would include but not limited to:
· Answer incoming calls
· Answer pricing or product questions from customers who call in over the phone
· Communicate with the sales team regarding customer inquiries or issues
· Greet customers as they come into the showroom
· Be able to present the QDI product line and answer questions from customers
· Follow up on leads and pass to outside sales team
· Specific marketing projects assigned by GM or Operations Manager
· Answer pricing or product questions over the phone
· Attend industry related networking events when necessary
· Ordering office supplies
· Maintaining sample room and updating sample inventory
· Utilize Quickbooks to check inventories and submit orders
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 3-5 years in a customer service or office manager roles and preferably with flooring industry experience.
- Well organized and self-disciplined - Attention to detail a must.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Good presentation skills.
- Problem-solving skills with the habit of being proactive.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Team player
- Good computer skills including MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Recent college grads encouraged to apply
- Competitive Salary based on experience
- Full health insurance benefits after 60 days
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401 K
- Employee discounts on all QDI materials
This is a great opportunity with a rapidly growing, Inc. 5000 company. We are consistently expanding and like to promote from within. If qualified, please respond to this add and submit your resume for consideration.