Quick Crete Products Corp. in Norco, California is seeking a positive, goal-oriented inside sales/customer service representative, with above average sales skills and exceptional ability to close sales over the phone. Candidate must possess excellent communication, listening, and time-management skills and be team oriented. Responsibilities will include handling incoming and outbound calls to increase customer retention, cross-sell products and services, and answer a variety of customer inquiry calls. Additionally, perform administrative tasks daily.
The account manager (AM) is the primary point of contact for our customers. The AM is responsible for determining the customers needs, customer education, preparing quotes, expediting orders, requesting and preparing documents to ensure proper order processing and product manufacturing. The AM supports an outside Sales Executive and his/her territory and the sales activities therein.
- Handles customer inquiries
- Educates customers on Product
- Orders color samples
- Orders product information
- Proficient with MAS 200
- Pricing requests
- Process orders
- Order submittals
- Request shipping information
- Request signed quotes, purchase orders and contracts
- Prepare miscellaneous sales reports
- Outbound calls to existing customers
- Incoming calls from current customers and prospects
- Close sales
- Achieve team goals for sales and retention
- Other duties as assigned
- Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Communication: Superior communication skills spoken and written; be a good listener, quickly establish rapport, speak clearly and persuasively, convey empathy, be knowledgeable and provide a warm personality that shows over the phone.
- Enjoy working with customers, and responding promptly to their needs. Desire to become a partner in resolving customer problems.
- Inside Sales skills: Strong sales and negotiation skills needed. Able to establish immediate connection in a call environment.
- Adaptability: Able to adapt to frequent changes, delays, demands or unexpected events while yielding an effective outcome; adapt to changes in the work environment - be flexible and able to multi-task.
- Initiative: Take independent actions to achieve goals and complete tasks.
- Detail oriented, self motivated, and organized.
- Positive attitude and be a team player.
Quick Crete Products Corp. is a family owned and operated international manufacturer of architectural precast concrete. We are celebrating nearly 40 years of concrete excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
About QCP (Quick Crete Products)
Since 1976, QCP has remained a family owned and operated business, manufacturing an extensive line of precast concrete architectural amenities and concrete site furnishings. QCP adheres to the most stringent industry requirements. QCP offers superior quality that only a certified precast concrete production plant can provide.QCP is committed to building a greener and safer environment and can help you achieve LEED project points with environmentally-friendly precast concrete solutions. We offer the industry’s widest variety of precast concrete color and texture combinations, as well as options to customize any of our standard concrete products.QCP has built and sustains its reputation by doing whatever it takes to meet our customers' precast concrete needs. QCP's fleet of crane-equipped trucks ensures the utmost in safety and convenience, so our customers are able to get exactly what they need, where they need it, when they need it, every time.Architectural precast concrete site furnishings and amenities by QCP. Built to last a lifetime... and then some.