We are looking for an Event and Promotions Assistant to join our team. Through working closely with our Event Coordinators, this position will assist in increasing the availability and awareness of our clients’ products through preplanned local events. Our company is very customer-focused, and our goal for every event is to create an engaging, positive, memorable experience surrounding the brand. The primary responsibility of the Event Customer Service Representative is to facilitate the brand experience through professional interactions with customers at local events.
· Serve as the voice and face of the brand at the events.
· Following training in each brand and product line, be able to effectively answer any questions or inquiries from consumers
· Provide demonstrations, samples and promotional materials to interested customers
· Assist customers in filling out order or registration forms at the promotion
· Have a full understanding of pricing and be able to provide approximate quotes for product packages
· Keep detailed records of event traffic, common questions, and complications for review to continuously improve customer service as a whole
· Excellent customer service skills; experience in direct customer service at events is a plus
· Strong organizational skills and time management skills
· Ability to work independently as well as within the Event Team
· Ability to represent a professional, positive, and enthusiastic demeanor to customers and fellow team members
· Must be able to work designated schedule and be flexible for events in the evenings and on weekends
· Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced, high-volume environment