Inside Sales Rep
- Posted: 2 days ago
Who are we, really?
Sometimes the best things start out in the garage. For QC Supply, it was a small one located in Schuyler, Nebraska. QC Supply was founded in 1982 with the simple goal of helping people grow. Nearly 40 years later, that's still at the heart of what we do. With our home base remaining in Schuyler, we went from a small-town operation to a nation-wide distributor by daring to explore the future of farming.
We give a crop.
Your work is more than just a job. It's a lifestyle, and we're dedicated to matching your commitment. Got a question that needs answering? We've got your back; stop by one of our locations or call our live Customer Service Team. Is there a problem that needs fixing? We'll discover solutions alongside you. At QC Supply, we provide support, service, and products for today and tomorrow's needs. Growing out of a garage and into thirty locations, three regional distribution centers, local service departments, and a US-based call center takes grit. You take pride in your farm. We take pride in our commitment to personalized care. Because at the end of the day, this is all about you.Your Passion
QC Supply is looking for an experienced Inside Sales Representative. The ideal candidate will be responsible for all account management and product sales for inbound calls, along with developing and executing sales strategies, earn and develop relationships. Primary duties include driving sales and profit, developing and implementing a professional account management strategy, building customer loyalty, and effectively communicate sales matters to leadership. This position is also responsible for account and inbound sales goals, growth in respective accounts, and technical support for all product categories.Role and Responsibilities
· Drive sales and build solid, lasting relationships with all customer segments
· Drive top line growth in respective accounts
· Partner with clients to drive usage of systems and tools at key accounts; e.g., QC Pro Portal to provide effective sales of products and ease of use by the customer
· Effectively communicate and present Sales matters to the leadership team
· Develop a technical product knowledge approach to customer service
· Strong track record of proven success in business development.
· Sound business acumen, with solid professional selling skills
· Strong communicator, with outstanding "positive" influencing skills
· A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytics, organization, and problem-solving skills
· Ability to think strategically and execute a complex sales model
· Some overnight travel requiredQualifications and Education Requirements
· Bachelors (BA or BS) in Business, Marketing, Agriculture, Communications, or a related field preferred
· Prior experience in Agricultural Sales or Agricultural Production
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other work-related software
· Experience in Livestock production or a related field is a plusPreferred Skills
· Hunter mentality with a knack for producing results
· A penchant for action and making improvements in a fast-paced, high growth, dynamic environment
· Proven sales skills with a history of building outstanding relationships with strategic accounts
· History of using robust sales processes to drive results
· Proven history of outstanding performance, consistently exceeds expectations, and delivers results
· Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and influence a variety of internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to digest and utilize data as a tool for developing account-specific growth strategies
· Willingness to participate with electronic call reporting and/or CRM
· Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission, vision and values of QC Supply LLC
· Ability and desire to work both autonomously and within matrixed teams
· Ability to anticipate future trends and engage in new, forward-thinking approaches. A challenger of "status quo"
· Ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast-paced environmentBenefits (Full-time roles only)
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Critical Illness, Accident and Group Legal Insurance, Flex Spending Account, Health Savings Account, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, and 401k match available after eligibility requirements are met.AAP/EEO Statement
QC Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
BusinessView all jobs at QC Supply
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?