Project Sales Representative
QC Supply, LLC Ranburne, AL
- Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
From our humble beginnings in 1982 selling name-brand equipment and replacement parts to local livestock producers from a garage, QC Supply has evolved into an international distributor to farms, businesses, and resellers worldwide.
QC Supply offers thousands of name brands, including hard-to-find products. QC Supply also has its own line of clothing (Five Rock), cleaners and disinfectants (CASCO), pet products (Deer Creek), livestock equipment (Delphi Products), and fans (Durafan). Customers frequent QC Supply for their in-house technical support experts trained in a wide variety of products. These experts are able to answer technical questions, aid customers in product selection, and provide support after the sale. This level of customer service is a differentiator.
Headquartered in Schuyler, NE, QC Supply operates a call center, website, 27 retail locations across the Midwest and South, and 3 regional distribution centers located in Nebraska, Iowa, and North Carolina. Led by passionate employees with deep ties to agriculture, we stand ready to help you find the next solution to your problem.
The primary function of a Project Sales Representative is to sell repair, replacement, upgrade and retrofit projects to new and existing customers. The Project Sales Representative will be expected to follow up on all opportunities found or presented, meet with the customer to determine customer expectations, survey the facility, develop solutions, estimate the costs associated with providing the solution, propose the solution to the customer, close the business and install the project all within Company pricing and production standards.Role and Responsibilities
- Redeem annual booking quota through the sale of fixed price projects in assigned markets and in assigned territory at standard Company pricing levels
- Follow up on opportunities as they develop with new customers.
- Sells fixed price projects to new and existing customers.
- Understands the Customers costs involved in owning, operating and maintaining their facilities.
- Understands how various mechanical systems, components and their control systems work
- Able to provide repair, replacement, upgrade, or retrofit recommendations on all mechanical systems to the Customer.
- Using Company provided tools is able to estimate the cost of all repair, replacement, upgrade and retrofit recommendations.
- Using Company provided tools is able to present a professional proposal to the Customer for repair, replacement, upgrade and retrofit Project recommendations and close the sale
- Able to build and maintain positive working relationships with all fellow employees, prospects, customers, and vendors and always represents the Company and yourself in a very positive and professional manner.
- Participate as assigned in the renewal, salvage, collection, or escalation of contracts with existing customers.
- Participate as assigned to assist others in the Company to obtain or retain business in offerings not necessarily related to your primary function
- Using Company provided tools and formats submit weekly reports to management, which describes selling activity and booking activity for the week, month and year to date.
- Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 3-5 years of experience in Agricultural Sales
- Experience in Poultry production or a related field is a plus
- Strong track record of proven success in business development
- Strong business acumen, with sold professional selling skills
- Strong communicator, with outstanding "positive" influencing skills
- A successful track record in setting priorities: keen analytics, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute a complex sales model
- Ability to travel as some overnight travel is required
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Critical Illness, Accident and Group Legal Insurance, Flex Spending Account, Health Savings Account, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, and 401k match available after eligibility requirements are met.AAP/EEO Statement
QC Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
QC Supply, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at QC Supply, LLC