Accounts Receivable Clerk
QC Supply, LLC Elkhorn, NE
- Expired: March 18, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
From our humble beginnings in 1982 selling name-brand equipment and replacement parts to local livestock producers from a garage, QC Supply has evolved into an international distributor to farms, businesses, and resellers worldwide.
QC Supply offers thousands of name brands, including hard-to-find products. QC Supply also has its own line of clothing (Five Rock), cleaners and disinfectants (CASCO), pet products (Deer Creek), livestock equipment (Delphi Products), and fans (Durafan). Customers frequent QC Supply for their in-house technical support experts trained in a wide variety of products. These experts are able to answer technical questions, aid customers in product selection, and provide support after the sale. This level of customer service is a differentiator.
Headquartered in Schuyler, NE, QC Supply operates a call center, website, 27 retail locations across the Midwest and South, and 3 regional distribution centers located in Nebraska, Iowa, and North Carolina. Led by passionate employees with deep ties to agriculture, we stand ready to help you find the next solution to your problem.
QC Supply is looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented Accounts Receivable Clerk. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the day to day financial transactions to ensure the company receives payment for goods and services.Role and Responsibilities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize assigned projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and customers
- Self-motivated; ability to take on assigned tasks with minimal supervision
- Detail oriented with high degree of accuracy
- Prepare monthly reports for various state and local governmental authorities.
- ERP software systems experience: preferred
- Various other projects as assigned by supervisor
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- 1-2 years of general accounting experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy required
- Microsoft Office and ten-key proficient
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Critical Illness, Accident and Group Legal Insurance, Flex Spending Account, Health Savings Account, paid holidays, vacation and sick leave, and 401k match available after eligibility requirements are met.AAP/EEO Statement
QC Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
QC Supply, LLC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at QC Supply, LLC